Walking Down The Halbeath Road

55 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Total waste of money they could have given me it to stay my 22 goals last season would help to keep yous up this season 

You have just reached rasper status.

Keep up the rasping. 

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

He was absolutely gushing about El Bak last night too. Managers usually try and not single out individuals too much but he couldn't contain his joy at having bagged the wee guy and the impact he makes. He raises the bar for those around him. 

AJ's on record in saying that Faiss is the most skilful player he's worked with. Not sure how he would substantiate such an accolade but he clearly sees him in those terms.

For me, I think that just sometimes a player clicks at a certain club and does not a lot elsewhere, he just might be one of those players.

If he clicks this season he will not get a more adoring group of fans. 

24 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

AJ's on record in saying that Faiss is the most skilful player he's worked with. Not sure how he would substantiate such an accolade but he clearly sees him in those terms.

For me, I think that just sometimes a player clicks at a certain club and does not a lot elsewhere, he just might be one of those players.

If he clicks this season he will not get a more adoring group of fans. 

He strikes me as being a very determined lad. Taking a step back to put himself in the window again. Quite dour on camera but you can see he’s a totally different person on the pitch. 

He’s one of the very best strikers I’ve seen in 30+ years watching Pars and AJ’s approach is perfect for getting the best out of him.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Think there’s a new physio. I have been pretty smashed for the last fortnight so could be talking pish but sure I read about it on the official website. 

Your right the article says this "assist our current Physiotherapist, Kenny Murray" I guess the young Physio is just to help out as well

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Some good goals there. Have to say terrible refereeing to miss the handball by hippo before Fais scored. Not that it really mattered but ffs.
Not sure what the best goal was? Maybe Andy Ryan’s finish?

Andy Ryan's goal against Peterhead was also very well taken. I'd like to see him get his chance regarding claiming a regular spot.

43 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Some good goals there. Have to say terrible refereeing to miss the handball by hippo before Fais scored. Not that it really mattered but ffs.
Not sure what the best goal was? Maybe Andy Ryan’s finish?

Some excellent football on show in that.  Great start to the season for the Pars. How is Joe Thomson doing? I would love to have had him back at QOS.

The handball from Hippo was so blatant. Atrocious decision by the ref.

Some quality football on show though, despite Brechin looking absolutely shocking.

Also, it's totally irrational and absolutely nit picking to the max but I can't tell you how much it rips my knitting that we include the kick off at the start of every highlight package. What's the point?