Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If Devine could cut out the mistakes he would be decent. He’s good on the ball and can score headers. I think we should take the captaincy of Ashcroft and get a fast ball playing defender beside him. Considering we plucked Morris out of nowhere maybe we can unearth another gem? 

I hope we don’t sign lots of young lightweight players. We need a strong spine and some fight.

46 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

No different than everyone else in the team then.... I'm a fan of Ashcroft but he's been just as suspect this season imo.

Due to his fairly constant ability to make mistakes, miss runners and forget how to mark he drags other players down. 

Ashcroft didn't have a good season but I'm more inclined to believe he's got the ability to play well providing he has an OK partner. Devine is not OK. 

I wouldn't even say he's good enough for 3rd choice, the danger with 3rd choices is that they might sometimes go on the football pitch. 

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Due to his fairly constant ability to make mistakes, miss runners and forget how to mark he drags other players down. 

Ashcroft didn't have a good season but I'm more inclined to believe he's got the ability to play well providing he has an OK partner. Devine is not OK. 

I wouldn't even say he's good enough for 3rd choice, the danger with 3rd choices is that they might sometimes go on the football pitch. 

Looked casually at the ICT game highlights tonight for the first time. Totally biased in Pars favour as per, but even at that you see another stick on Devine blooper. It doesn't result in a goal (which he's got away with a number of times) but it's hideous defending. No pressure facing his goal then has a suicide touch. Total liability. 

1.50 onwards.

Edited by Chubbychops

18 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If Devine could cut out the mistakes he would be decent. He’s good on the ball and can score headers. I think we should take the captaincy of Ashcroft and get a fast ball playing defender beside him. Considering we plucked Morris out of nowhere maybe we can unearth another gem? 

I hope we don’t sign lots of young lightweight players. We need a strong spine and some fight.

He isn't good on the ball.

He isn't good off it either.

12 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Looked casually at the ICT game highlights tonight for the first time. Totally biased in Pars favour as per, but even at that you see another stick on Devine blooper. It doesn't result in a goal (which he's got away with a number of times) but it's hideous defending. No pressure facing his goal then has a suicide touch. Total liability. 

1.50 onwards.

Watching the game at time he made 3 brutal mistakes before Inverness had scored there first, he's awful. 

Not a chance in hell I'll be paying £26 for Dundee away and the only people that will are the rich or insane.
I'd make Beadling captain. I think he's one of those guys that would play better with the added responsibility.
Not usually a fan of whipping the captaincy off a player who is still here but definitely see where you're coming from.

For all the folk greetin about our £20 gate price, just had a look at Dundee's prices next season. 

GATE PRICES FOR 2019/20

Adult – Premium £30, Cat A £26, Cat B £24

Students/O65’s/Disabled – Premium £22, Cat A £19, Cat B £16

U18’s – Premium £15, Cat A £12, Cat B £10

U12’s – Premium £8, Cat A £5, Cat B £2

Wait what. They do realise this is championship football they are playing?

Not usually a fan of whipping the captaincy off a player who is still here but definitely see where you're coming from.

Never mind taking the captaincy from Ashcroft, I’d removed him from the squad. He was as much of a liability as Devine last season, and to think some people said he made Morris.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Staggering prices from Dundee. I wonder what a “premium” ticket at Dens involves.

It will be for games against United if they stay down, I guess. But eye-watering stuff - will be more expensive than most Premiership clubs.

1 hour ago, parxyz said:

Forfar have announced a friendly against us, Saturday 29th June 2pm, Station Park. No word of it yet on any of our socials though.

We've retweeted it. 

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Hamburg or Real Mallorca away please.

Would accept St Pauli.