Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Crawford must be on a shoogly peg now, if he wasn’t already. You’d think they’ll want their own man in.

If you would read about the group and what their plan is for the future, it would help you and others a lot, rather than comparing this to a madman's ponzi scheme.

It'll be fine, what have the Germans ever done wrong?

In all seriousness i share concerns about the long term but that's purely based on Masterton and his pals. Having read the Q&A and about the intentions of the group i'm a little more assured but like a lot of Pars fans will probably always have a little part of me concerned about 'what if'....that's not necessarily a bad thing though.

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We’re the fans even consulted on this though? Seems pretty poor if they weren’t.

Considering that Pars United a fan owned group are the largest shareholding and the Pars Supporters Trust have been involved at every stage of the process  then yes the fans have been consulted. We own the club and will continue to do so until the German group take 75% of the shares.

25 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Yes but at what potential cost of it goes tits up and they decide to pull the plug once they are majority owners and have the keys to East End?

Depends, I hope they keep the PST on the board to ensure the football club doesn't get laboured with large amounts of debt if they pull out then we are back to square one I hope they won't and no one can guarantee they won't be just now we are basically slowly going bust. I think this is worth the risk

3 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Just out of interest, does anyone know what cash a 30% stake in DAFC is actually worth? Aware that the usual 30p replies will be given but it would be interesting to see/know how much the going rate for a mid-table Championship Scottish team actually was.

It looks like they're keeping it under wraps for now, if the Bild article is anything to go by.

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We’re the fans even consulted on this though? Seems pretty poor if they weren’t.

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Crawford must be on a shoogly peg now, if he wasn’t already. You’d think they’ll want their own man in.

Wondered how long it would take...…….

The statement clearly states that Pars United were involved in discussions throughout and that the managers' job is safe as continuity is key. Yet you ignore it & come on here spouting yer pish. Run along now.

5 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

It looks like they're keeping it under wraps for now, if the Bild article is anything to go by.

Just read that article, they're saying the right things...time will tell but they may have to wait a bit on their return if they expect to uncover a conveyor belt of players 😄

Just out of interest, does anyone know what cash a 30% stake in DAFC is actually worth? Aware that the usual 30p replies will be given but it would be interesting to see/know how much the going rate for a mid-table Championship Scottish team actually was.
£700,000

28 minutes ago, 101 said:

Depends, I hope they keep the PST on the board to ensure the football club doesn't get laboured with large amounts of debt if they pull out then we are back to square one I hope they won't and no one can guarantee they won't be just now we are basically slowly going bust. I think this is worth the risk

Think the shit we went through in the not to distant past has a fair few of us airing on the side of caution with anything like this however with the current board being heavily involved with the whole process and being true Pars men we have to believe they wouldn't sign us away to any randoms. Still shitting my breeks though. 

Wondered how long it would take...…….
The statement clearly states that Pars United were involved in discussions throughout and that the managers' job is safe as continuity is key. Yet you ignore it & come on here spouting yer pish. Run along now.

Was asking an honest question about the fans consultation. I hadn’t seen the article with the Q&A at that point.

About Crawford, I guess we’ll wait and see.

Yes. Unless you mean everyone in a KY11/12 postcode personally getting a letter requesting their permission?