What it will actually be:

Livingston

Morton

Queen of the South

East Fife

Cowdenbeath

Morton is a stick on for this and no doubt the Scottish cup

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Anyone else just glad we won’t have to go to Firhill, for about the 10th time in 12 months?

I assume we can't draw them in the League Cup? 

Just now, smpar said:

Ross County, Alloa, East Fife and Buckie.

Not bad at all. Should be able to finish second there. Depending on who we sign, we could have a decent chance of being a top runner up.

Hoping that we get Ross County away and on a weekend, likewise Buckie, but think one of them will be a midweek unfortunately.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Ross County, Alloa, East Fife and Buckie.

Doubt any of these will make the cut for TV, anyone know when the home and away decisions are made?

16 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Ross County away on a weekend would be lovely.

Should be looking for 9 points minimum - although I'd accept four defeats if we end up winning the title.

Yeh I'm waiting to have a shocking group stage to only go on to have a nice season on league football

35 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Ross County away on a weekend would be lovely.

Should be looking for 9 points minimum - although I'd accept four defeats if we end up winning the title.

Nah, I think it's in the rule book that we're only allowed to play Ross County away midweek.

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

We were supposed to get an interview from McPake last night but nothing has been uploaded yet. 

Steven Mill tweeted that his interview with McPake would be up ‘a little later tonight’ when we announced the appointment. Also said there will be an interview with David Cook later this week.

Noticed earlier though, that he said there were technical issues and it should be out today. ‘Technical issues’ probably means it’s been passed to ParsTV to edit/upload, and Brian is throwing a tantrum/being difficult because it wasn’t one of their team that interviewed the manager.

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Steven Mill tweeted that his interview with McPake would be up ‘a little later tonight’ when we announced the appointment. Also said there will be an interview with David Cook later this week.

Noticed earlier though, that he said there were technical issues and it should be out today. ‘Technical issues’ probably means it’s been passed to ParsTV to edit/upload, and Brian is throwing a tantrum/being difficult because it wasn’t one of their team that interviewed the manager.

That guy is a monumental cock.