Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Episode 5 of EastEndTales is out!

I'm delighted to announce we have Andy Smith join us to talk about his time at the club, with a focus on the title winning game against Airdrie in '96. 

Elsewhere on the podcast, I can't get any current loanee players names correct, Stuart gives his strong feelings on 90s Airdrie and what position do we need to strengthen in January? 

Direct link below but you can subscribe to us on Spotify, Amazon Music, Google podcasts and more.

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/11899392

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Any news on when O'Hara might be back?

I think he’s meant to join in training end of next week, probably not the full session tho.    I guess all going well he might just make the bench vs Falkirk but with McCann now back I could see that being delayed at least a week.

Niall McGinn rumoured to be in for a move to EEP. Morton and Glentoran also interested.

Like Robbie Crawford, you’d imagine McGinn would not want to drop down to League 1, but then again Dundee might not let him leave to a Championship rival. Should in theory be a ridiculous signing for our level. Said that about others in the past though and hasn’t quite turned out that way. 

Rumours were we had an offer in for him in the summer, but he rejected to try and fight his way back into the Dundee team. Doesn't look like that has happened so makes sense we're having another go. Might be more attractive now we're clear at the top of the league and he has the opportunity to come in and Martin Hardie the league and be back in the championship next season.

7 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Can't ever remember being late to a game in the last 25 year....if I show up 20 minutes after kick off on Monday with my season ticket, am I getting in aye?

Yeh I would have thought so, especially as the turnstiles aren't staffed I would think you could get in at any time, but maybe worth checking with Drew the SLO?

Big game this Saturday now. FC Edinburgh only a point behind us. An incredible season from them. We should be a good bit ahead if not for stupid draws (the type of games that Edinburgh are winning at the moment)