Walking Down The Halbeath Road

30 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

The Fisher thing was odd, felt like nagging for the sake of nagging. If he felt unwell and was playing through it, what difference does it make to get subbed at HT or two minutes into the second half? Personally didn't see the point in digging him out like that but I'm sure he was only just winding.

You can make five subs, however you can only make them in 3 windows during gameplay. 

Because he subbed Fisher during the second half it meant he had four subs left, but only two windows to deploy them, which he then used on Chalmers and Sutherland, when we went 2 up we still had two subs left but we couldn't use them. If Fisher had been subbed at half time we could've brought on Fenton and Hoggan. 

27 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

What about Kerr McInroy? I thought he was alright at us, and since then he's done well with Airdrie and Ayr. 

I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned as a possibility tbh. Decent enough loan spell with us, good at Ayr, local lad, still quite young... ticks a lot of boxes.

30 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

What about Kerr McInroy? I thought he was alright at us, and since then he's done well with Airdrie and Ayr. 

Read he's going to Thistle, I'd like him back. He was decent at Ayr the season we went down.

13 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Read he's going to Thistle, I'd like him back. He was decent at Ayr the season we went down.

If Thistle sign him and Tomi Adeloye it'll be two very good bits of buisness, two players I absolutely would've taken at us. 

4 hours ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Been training with us for the past week 

Might be clutching at straws but is that not more to do with Concilium?

Back training with us today apparently anyway...

Edited by da_no_1

1 hour ago, Coypars said:

Is he training with us or Airdrie conflicting messages 

Looks like he's been with both. Concrete evidence he took part in an Airdrie training session last week before they played Dundee. Strong rumours from a lot of different people, some of which potentially ITK suggest he's been with us the last few days, including today.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Might be clutching at straws but is that not more to do with Concilium?

Back training with us today apparently anyway...

He’s going back to Canada apparently just in training with us ti keep fit and yes it’s a link with consilium sport

Edited by Diamonds_Are_Forever

Just now, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

He’s going back to Canada apparently just in training with us ti keep fit and yes it’s a link with consilium sport

Hopefully he has the same geography skills as Calum Morris and despite best efforts at going to Canada he ends up in KY12.

28 minutes ago, Moneyshot said:

Does anyone know how to get the fixtures added to your phone calendar? The functionality was there on the old club website but I can't see the option since they have changed... 

If you go on DAFC.net (I know) there's a thread on how to do this, one of the posters on there created it. You just download and that's it done.

30 minutes ago, Moneyshot said:

Does anyone know how to get the fixtures added to your phone calendar? The functionality was there on the old club website but I can't see the option since they have changed... 

Just go on archive.dafc.co.uk should still all be there with the same functionality