Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Didn't let you down yesterday with the promise of a signing and today is no different. 

If we don’t have an interview with our new striker saying “when I was at the World Cup I dreamed of playing for a massive club like Dunfermline” by 6.01pm you will be held personally responsible.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If we don’t have an interview with our new striker saying “when I was at the World Cup I dreamed of playing for a massive club like Dunfermline” by 6.01pm you will be held personally responsible.

I reckon 2 players will be announced in the next 4 hours. 

12 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I like the sound of this.

Pure speculation, I’m afraid. I passed EEP at lunch time and there were 2 guys waiting on players coming out the gym, each with a new home top in their hands. I’ve assumed they were getting new players for photos/interviews after training.

Could just as easily be that they were randoms hanging round waiting for players to finish training, asking them to sign their tops.

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Twitter notifications are annoying me with the usual pre match posts bit I don't want to turn them off

I honestly think this is deliberate. We usually don’t post this regularly the day before. It’s like their squeezing them all in before 4/5pm, so that they can announce a signing or two.

I reckon the first player announcement will be at either 4pm again. If we’ve signed another, that one will be at 5/6pm.

Edited by CallumPar

Big game for both clubs tomorrow,  hoping to be there early for the flag unveiling etc, what sort of crowd are you expecting,,  planning on parking in the leys rd ? Car park,  is that still the best option on match days...  Parked there the last couple of times and was very busy and takes anage to clear.

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Big game for both clubs tomorrow,  hoping to be there early for the flag unveiling etc, what sort of crowd are you expecting,,  planning on parking in the leys rd ? Car park,  is that still the best option on match days...  Parked there the last couple of times and was very busy and takes anage to clear.

I would imagine 5000 odd. Weather is meant to be horrific, so might put a few passive supporters off.

Leys Park is fine but as you know, it takes a age getting out. If you are early, Garvock hill or in around that area might be better.

1 hour ago, Heaton said:

Twitter notifications are annoying me with the usual pre match posts bit I don't want to turn them off

Exactly. Who gives even one f**k about "all your pre-match" information?

Its getting concerning, given the start we've got could easily find ourselves fighting a relegation battle from the start. The squad would be paper thin without the injuries to key players we've already suffered before the season even starts. The board seem happy to go cold turkey on their plans even if it means a swift return to L1

We've signed at 6 recently, so will give then the 3/4 of an hour.

Might be a bit premature, but should no one new sign before tomorrow, and we lose the game, there could be the potential for a fair bit of noise from the fans. Not saying it should, but I wouldn't be shocked.