Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I once took an extra free magazine that came with someone's Sunday Sport home with me. 

Months of material, months. 

Hopefully you fired it in to a local bush after.

You fucking animal.

3 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Anyone attend the open training session today? If so, did any of the guys like Bene, Todd and KRH take part in any way, even if just on their own with physio? 

Just came to ask the same thing you can see KRH in one of the photos sat with Fisher essentially stripped for the training session but would be good to know if he played.

3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

looks like there was a trialist in training too going by some photos

Aye a friend put up some photos of his kid with the players and there was an unfamiliar face. Wonder could he have a realistic chance of joining, can't imagine McPake would want him involved in an open training session if not.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Just came to ask the same thing you can see KRH in one of the photos sat with Fisher essentially stripped for the training session but would be good to know if he played.

Since posting on here I've seen the same photos so don't think he was heavily involved or would have been photographed.

14 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

looks like there was a trialist in training too going by some photos

Any idea what the trialist looks like? I’ve only seen the photos the club uploaded. Be interested to know what area of the team we’re looking at, or whether this was maybe someone to make up the numbers in training whilst we have our injury troubles.

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Any idea what the trialist looks like? I’ve only seen the photos the club uploaded. Be interested to know what area of the team we’re looking at, or whether this was maybe someone to make up the numbers in training whilst we have our injury troubles.

Was a young black guy

17 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Logan Kudesia is a Pars youth player. Just had a Google there and his Instagram comes up. 

Faiz Ouma was the Kenyan on trial apparently. 

Ouma was training yesterday at the stadium