Walking Down The Halbeath Road

52 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Here we go with this pish again from you. “I know something you don’t know” 

There are some whispers going about that we have lost an absolute shittonne. I totally expected that given the disaster of the last couple seasons, but it is meant to be a lot worse than feared. 

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

For how attractive a proposition we'd be I'd probably go for somebody like Gary Naysmith. I can see Mcpake walking after what I heard last night.

There's no way he'd take a step down from Stenny.

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What the final run of results that got Stephen Kenny punted? Pretty sure it included a 0-5, a 3-0 and a 0-4.

He lasted a little while after that, got the challenge cup final and then a 1-0 defeat vs Dundee being the final game

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There are some whispers going about that we have lost an absolute shittonne. I totally expected that given the disaster of the last couple seasons, but it is meant to be a lot worse than feared. 

Maybe so, but I don’t see these highly successful businessmen pressing the panic button. They must have a handle on it? It’s not the amount of money spent that I’m concerned with, it’s whether or not they have a grip on it and are confident that it’s being managed 

59 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What the final run of results that got Stephen Kenny punted? Pretty sure it included a 0-5, a 3-0 and a 0-4.

Hamilton was the 5-0, think it was then 3-0 away to Stirling, then 4-0 at home to Livi. 

We waited until the next league game where we got beat by Dundee 1-0 at home though to sack him. 

This is verbatim from McPake, as I don't want to put myself through that latest video again:

"We've all been on these runs and ended up relegated, but that won't happen here"

IMG_6051.jpeg.fb75358584b62b5ca124830424b877ed.jpeg

24 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Hamilton was the 5-0, think it was then 3-0 away to Stirling, then 4-0 at home to Livi. 

We waited until the next league game where we got beat by Dundee 1-0 at home though to sack him. 

Memories!

Can't remember if it was the 3rd goal or 4th in that 5-0 drubbing to Accies, but it is probably the best goal I have ever seen in the flesh. All the home fans stood up, applauded it, boo'd like f*ck, and then fucked off out the stadium. Ah, memories. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Can't remember if it was the 3rd goal or 4th in that 5-0 drubbing to Accies, but it is probably the best goal I have ever seen in the flesh. All the home fans stood up, applauded it, boo'd like f*ck, and then fucked off out the stadium. Ah, memories. 

Think I was at that game for some reason. Wasn't that Richard Offiong?

10 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Think I was at that game for some reason. Wasn't that Richard Offiong?

Was indeed, was an absolute belter. 

Sol Bamba had an absolute nightmare of a game, went on to have a great career though. 

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Maybe so, but I don’t see these highly successful businessmen pressing the panic button. They must have a handle on it? It’s not the amount of money spent that I’m concerned with, it’s whether or not they have a grip on it and are confident that it’s being managed 

........................hmmmmmmm, cannot but think of a certain Mr MASTERTON SOME YEARS BACK.....SOME MAY HAVE VIEWED HIM .... "SUCCESSFUL"  

36 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

........................hmmmmmmm, cannot but think of a certain Mr MASTERTON SOME YEARS BACK.....SOME MAY HAVE VIEWED HIM .... "SUCCESSFUL"  

He wasn't a businessman, he was a banker. Thank god some of us knew he wasn't very good at running a football club either.

51 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Was indeed, was an absolute belter. 

Sol Bamba had an absolute nightmare of a game, went on to have a great career though. 

I think I read somewhere that Bamba had just came back from international duty that morning and hadnt slept. But was thrown straight in

7 minutes ago, North West said:

He wasn't a businessman, he was a banker. Thank god some of us knew he wasn't very good at running a football club either.

of course he was!!!! the collective term for a crowd of bankers, like him......A WUNCH11