Walking Down The Halbeath Road

13 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Started the majority of games for a team joint top of the table? Am I missing something here?

He's a total dick end but could do us a turn between now and May. Won't happen though

People get all glossy eyed about Millen because he could score from 12 yards. He was consistently found wanting when he played for us. Now I know he was just a kid, but he didn't fill me with any confidence, his attitude is also rotten. He got sent off in his last game for the club and I'm sure it was for dissent, a 3-0 pasting up at Glebe Park in that 7th place league one season.

I was watching him in the New Year derby and if there was a player we were going to target as a weakness to get back into the game it would have been him. Could see as we pushed for an equaliser he was getting a bit nervous.

Most of the Rovers fans will tell you, he's been okay for them but they're not overly fussed he's leaving. They said the away game where they won at Tannadice in December he was great but not much else.

Edited by The Toun Clock

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Started the majority of games for a team joint top of the table? Am I missing something here?

Chris Smith started the majority of games when we won the league and he was pish anaw. 

4 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Chris Smith started the majority of games when we won the league and he was pish anaw. 

I prefer not to speak. If I speak, big trouble.

42 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Raith Rovers fans liked him cause he stuck his fingers in his ears at East End after a win.

Yes that's the only reason he was in the team. 

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Raith Rovers fans liked him cause he stuck his fingers in his ears at East End after a win.

Aye, he showed pashion and wound up Pars fans, free ride. 

58 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Yes that's the only reason he was in the team. 

Why he was in the team, and why Raith fans liked him are two different things. 

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had to listen to Peter Grant on Celtic tv tonight, what an absolute chunt of a man.

An absolute fucking slaver of a man.

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had to listen to Peter Grant on Celtic tv tonight, what an absolute chunt of a man.

You know you had the option of turning the volume off,  cutting your ears off with a rusty saw or if really necessary blowing your brains out,

all of which are more appealing options.

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

You know you had the option of turning the volume off,  cutting your ears off with a rusty saw or if really necessary blowing your brains out,

all of which are more appealing options.

I turned it off at one point, and then foolishly put it back on again.

The arse is probably making a decent living at this, gibbering shite on that and Sportscene.

53 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's a deluded weirdo. Some baffling stuff he came up with in his time here. Worst Dunfermline manager in my 38 years supporting the Pars.