Walking Down The Halbeath Road

FFS you can slaughter the club about many things but not having a 24 hour manned ticket hotline surely can't be one of them?

That wasn't the crux of the complaint though blink.gif

The fact we can't find anything online about it on Pars Online (a website dedicated to selling tickets for Pars games) is a disgrace.

EDIT: and I'm not going to pay a fiver to register so I mustn't be a real fan

Edited by GordieBoy80

Everything will work itself out we will be in a better place financially from January onwards of that im sure.

There is no point in me speculating but im sure they have a contingency plan for all possibilities.

Oh wow.

I'm sure if he phones or emails the club during office hours he'll get tickets no problem. If you don't want to register maybe you could try the same?

Some people have to work/go to uni during office hours, and the e-mail address isn't manned often.

Some people have to work/go to uni during office hours, and the e-mail address isn't manned often.

I'm sure students will find themselves with a spare half hour in front of a computer during the working day :whistle

OK I'll bite....

These days those who are lucky enough to work are often allowed a lunch break. And I've yet to meet a student who works 9-5 every weekday.

Edited by da_no_1

OK I'll bite....

These days those who are lucky enough to work are often allowed a lunch break. And I've yet to meet a student who works 9-5 every weekday.

See, this is how the in-fighting starts & before you know it others join in & the whole thing escalates out of control & the fans are divided even more.

If you read the above posts again you'll see that neither Gordie or DA Baracus are attempting to get a rise out of you, they are complaining about the club & they have every right to do so as they've supported it for a lifetime. You have taken their complaints on personally & then started nipping at them as if you have taken on the role of club apologist, I know it's a defensive reaction, but the last thing you all need is this constant fighting with each other, it's like watching dogs chase their tails it doesn't produce a bloody thing! The fans need to stick together & you won't agree with them all, but if the rant or complaint isn't about you then you shouldn't be fighting about it.

If I catch any of you at it again I'll put you over my knee!

See, this is how the in-fighting starts & before you know it others join in & the whole thing escalates out of control & the fans are divided even more.

If you read the above posts again you'll see that neither Gordie or DA Baracus are attempting to get a rise out of you, they are complaining about the club & they have every right to do so as they've supported it for a lifetime. You have taken their complaints on personally & then started nipping at them as if you have taken on the role of club apologist, I know it's a defensive reaction, but the last thing you all need is this constant fighting with each other, it's like watching dogs chase their tails it doesn't produce a bloody thing! The fans need to stick together & you won't agree with them all, but if the rant or complaint isn't about you then you shouldn't be fighting about it.

If I catch any of you at it again I'll put you over my knee!

that probably wont help :ph34r::lol:

I'm sure students will find themselves with a spare half hour in front of a computer during the working day :whistle

I've sent the club several e-mails over several years. I think I've received a reply from an actual person once.

FFS you can slaughter the club about many things but not having a 24 hour manned ticket hotline surely can't be one of them?

Except I wasn't slagging the club over not having anyone manning the phones 24 hours a day. All I said was 'I doubt I'd get an answer' which was a joke. Look it up in the dictionary. As it happens I have been in contact with them and have found out that the online site can't process the double discount ticket so you have to buy it in person or over the phone.

If Dunfermline are in the mire that much why did they sign the players of Falkingham, Wallace ,Husband and Geggans calibre during the close season? Also appoint an SPL manager Mr Jeffries? Obviously the cuts werent deep enough and now the Pars fans are wondering if they have a club to support in the summer, Messers Yorkston, Masterson surely must have got there financial predictions horribly wrong when working out the club budget , i dont understand why directors let club finances get so bad before its to late to act, Being a Rovers fan we have suffered for the last 5 years with our own financial meltdown but we are still cutting our cloth each season still. Maybe the Pars BOD are needing to be more drastic with the cuts now to save the club.

If Dunfermline are in the mire that much why did they sign the players of Falkingham, Wallace ,Husband and Geggans calibre during the close season? Also appoint an SPL manager Mr Jeffries? Obviously the cuts werent deep enough and now the Pars fans are wondering if they have a club to support in the summer, Messers Yorkston, Masterson surely must have got there financial predictions horribly wrong when working out the club budget , i dont understand why directors let club finances get so bad before its to late to act, Being a Rovers fan we have suffered for the last 5 years with our own financial meltdown but we are still cutting our cloth each season still. Maybe the Pars BOD are needing to be more drastic with the cuts now to save the club.

Oh for fucks sake do we have to go through this again.

Players of the "calibre" of Falkingham, Wallace ,Husband and Geggan were either fannying about in the 2nd division or without a club. Maybe you should've taken a gamble on them instead of buying over-rated pish like Pat Clarke? Just a thought.

Oh for fucks sake do we have to go through this again.

Players of the "calibre" of Falkingham, Wallace ,Husband and Geggan were either fannying about in the 2nd division or without a club. Maybe you should've taken a gamble on them instead of buying over-rated pish like Pat Clarke? Just a thought.

Sorry i spoke mate i thought i asked a civil question