Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I've said it many times before, if they're willing to give 100% whilst wearing the shirt, I'll take anyone at EEP. He's been a fanny in the past for sure, but he obviously has talent. He would be an exceelent player at this level. You'd hope so anyway, otherwise he must surely be finished as a pro.

That being said, I highly doubt he'll end up with us. Think he'll go to a Championship team.

Probably take him as long as we can easily sack him without paying any money out if he behaves too much like a fanny.

Theres a very talented player in there somewhere but has hidden it very well over the past few years. We need to be careful not to get all the problems and none of the ability.

ETA: I don't think he will play for nothing either.

Edited by parsforlife

If indeed, he is offering to play for free (doubt it anyway), then I suppose he's worth a look. However, I would be concerned about the impact he would have on a very settled dressing room. He doesn't exactly have the best of reputations.

No doubt about his ability mind you.

Pretty sure Riordan said that Dumbarton were below his level prior to this season. In all honesty, I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a Dunfermline fan (although it does seem unlikely he'll sign). At a time when the club needs to gain as much security as possible, Riordan represents one of the biggest risks in terms of players.

Pretty sure Riordan said that Dumbarton were below his level prior to this season. In all honesty, I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a Dunfermline fan (although it does seem unlikely he'll sign). At a time when the club needs to gain as much security as possible, Riordan represents one of the biggest risks in terms of players.

Not a risk if we weren't paying him tbf. He acts up, he gets booted. Simple.

Anything other than that though and yes, it would not be a popular move.

Fair enough for scheduling, but it seems the spfl are determined to f**k about with my Xmas football plans.

We were going to have a guys day at the rangers match but that being shifted means we can no longer go to that, so we made the decision to pencil in going to arbroath but my dad won't be back from holiday for the game now. Better not move the stenny game now. My brother in law will have gone home by then anyway tho.