Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wasn't sure if the playoffs counted as part of the actual season under contract, anyway we don't need him to beat you lot.

We did it already this season before we were even organised.

Nah you're right, you need a lot more than Hemmings to beat us. If we do end up in the play offs i will take great pleasure in watching us keep you down where you belong.

Kind of a silly statement. If we lose then of course we 'belong' in League 1, but if we win then we 'belong' in The Championship.

Cowden could easily bag six points in the next two games and Alloa could easily lose both (Falkirk and Dundee) compared to Raith and Queens for Cowden.

Just like last year Cowden could dodge the playoffs on the last day. This would be ideal for next season. A chance to get revenge on Alloa and 12 points against Cowden on the board before next season starts.

Cowden could easily bag six points in the next two games and Alloa could easily lose both (Falkirk and Dundee) compared to Raith and Queens for Cowden.

Just like last year Cowden could dodge the playoffs on the last day. This would be ideal for next season. A chance to get revenge on Alloa and 12 points against Cowden on the board before next season starts.

In all honesty i'm just saying the shit above cause it looks like we will be in the play offs XD i'd much rather Alloa in here and you in the championship, it would get rid of fucking wasps1.

ETA: the remaining fixtures are better for us i'd say, if Queens guarantee themselves a playoff spot before we play them then hopefully they rest players, also the Rovers aren't all that great so Saturdays game should be good for us.

Edited by CowdenbeathLoyal

Given the way The Rangers are managed I always thought finishing second would be enough to secure promotion so it's heartening to read that Rangers chief exec reckons they'll be skint on 16th May http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/step-up-pay-rangers-season-3456222

If it's Pars v Cowden in the playoff final the second leg (18th May) needs to be moved on account of the stock cars. Things could get very interesting if Rangers are trying to stave off admin and Cowden and DAFC are in control of when the season ends. I suggest late July is a good date for the return leg.

Beer goggles on Saturday? I'm imagining you're having hazy recollections about Pocahontas playing up front for us at Gayfield.

Beer goggles were not worn on Satuday, at least until later that evening. For the record:

Pocahontas; wid

Faissal; wid not

Ok, maybe.

Who would you rather have in the play off? Alloa or us?

Alloa. My ideal league for next season is Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath, Raith, Falkirk, Hibs, Hearts, Rangers, Dundee, Livingston and Dumbarton.

Who would you rather have in the play off? Alloa or us?

Doubt there will be many that will say you guys, two reasons, you have had a slight up turn in form, and whilst central is a shite hole and it isn't a proper derby the games between us do have a little more bite in them making they would be preferable than Alloa.

Doubt there will be many that will say you guys, two reasons, you have had a slight up turn in form, and whilst central is a shite hole and it isn't a proper derby the games between us do have a little more bite in them making they would be preferable than Alloa.

I hope it will be Alloa you get, they have to travel to Falkirk who can still win the league, meanwhile we are at home to Queens who already have a play off spot sealed so will be resting key players.