Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I think it was just a perfect storm of lots of things. We were secure in the playoffs for months and maybe that competitive edge just dropped off. We brought in experienced guys in the transfer window and they never really added the finishing touch to our young team. Defender Page didn't become a regular, Cal Morris seemed to get the cold shoulder for not signing a new deal, Ross Forbes didn't seem that fit. All our strikers were out injured too by the time we played Cowden.

Very much this.

I'm looking forward to having Morris in the team, we need a defender like him in our side. The sooner Dunfermline start getting back towards the Premiership the better. I have steak bridie withdrawals regularly.

It's because he was asked about his position (by the BBC) after we last got relegated. Think there was some rumour that his job was under threat and he took a massive huff over it.

Pretty poor stuff from him I think. He's experienced enough to have seen shit like that before and to know how often these sort of things happen. He should just have laughed it off instead of taking a big wanky huff.

Edited by DA Baracus

Does anyone know when Stirling is likely to feature?

What's his injury, did he miss the pre season?

Hope Jeffries hasn't taken the huff, think it was a reasonable question tbh.

Kerr Young has left the club by mutual consent. I know he wasn't everyone's favourite but I'm sure he'll get another club around our level.

Great finish :) What a player wee Spence looks. Buchanan was outstanding as well. Moffat never stopped running, Falkingham looked his old self, great team performance.

Where do you start with trying to single players out after that kind of performance? Really like Spence too - he's like Scrappy Doo to Josh 'Uncle Scooby' Falkingham. Great to see a young player with such attitude and aggression.

Kerr Young has left the club by mutual consent. I know he wasn't everyone's favourite but I'm sure he'll get another club around our level.

Bit of a strange one, he is good enough but it's not like his role has massively changed since the turn of the year, if he is on form when others are slightly off their game he would start, but everyone playing at their best he's 4th choice. I'm not sure why he would sign a contract if he was that desperate to be regular, it wasn't likely to happen.

JJ probably has someone lined up to sign as cover to agree to let him go and that is all that we would be really need(cue da baracus rant).

As you say he'll probably find a club at this level.

Good luck to Kerr, hope to see he's signed up somewhere soon!

Makes more sense now that the Dunfermline Press were reporting last week we had McAusland on trial from Rangers. I'm guessing JJ will sign someone else as cover to get us back up to 4 natural CB's so I'm guessing we may see another new signing come in before the transfer window shuts.

It's astonishing to think of the strength and depth of our squad this season - guys like Drummond and Spence have really stood up and forced their way into the first team reckoning, while we still have guys to come back in to contention which can only help things, particularly Andrew Stirling who'll just help make the team even better imo, so I hope he returns from injury soon.