Walking Down The Halbeath Road

For anyone who didn't know that pars fan martyn black died at the young age of 34 yesterday. Most people may know him from pars games or from coadys or tappies where he was dj and kareoke. He will be sadly missed. Thoughts go out to his friends and family

From tonight's u20s game it looks like Chemin could provide the spark we sometimes lack in games. Got a bit of trickery and a load of pace, his final ball didn't look too bad but he didn't have much to work with in the middle. Tactically he doesn't look great but a fair bit of that will be due to language problems, theirs only so much you can get across from shouting to him and pointing.

Did make a mistake at their 2nd when it looked to me he was trying to chest it to orru to clear but ended up putting it short and the killie player nipped in to score.

Anyone having bother with the new strips?

Red away one, sponsor is peeling away after one or two washes.

Home, lots of threads and back label is peeling off.

After the home last home strip falling apart this isn't good enough for £40 a pop.

:-(

As a comparison I bought a scotland away top two years ago, Adidas, and it's still like new despite being worn and washed once a week for fives.

Strangely the blue away top seems fine but the graphics are mostly stitched rather than cheap iron on lettering.

Just how cheap are they making these tops when they are worse quality than basic five pound nike or Adidas base layer tops?

Edited by DAFC

The stars on the Purvis Group logo are away on my home top, with rest starting to peel away.

Last seasons strips didn't give any jip, but Joma are pretty shoite. Hopefully get something else next season.

Smoking in toilets at EEP - DAFC Board Statement:

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Smoking_in_Toilets_at_East_End_Park&ID=8025

Open a smoking area between the stairs and turnstiles in the NW. Would only need to implement cigarette bins on the walls and a steward to overlook the area. That's too logical for folk on .net, though.

Open a smoking area between the stairs and turnstiles in the NW. Would only need to implement cigarette bins on the walls and a steward to overlook the area. That's too logical for folk on .net, though.

I suggested that months ago on there.

A year down the line for Pars United...

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/league-1/rebuilding-process-continues-at-dunfermline-a-year-after-takeover-1.638015

Hard to fault much of what is said and done by this lot. I'd like to see Potter & McCann take over sooner rather than later though. I know we're near the top of the league but these guys seem to be the ideal people to take the team forward and it just seems a bit daft to hold them back. JJ has nothing to prove to anyone and did us a fantastic turn holding the team together through tough times.