Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Barrowman loves the Pars. Not surprised he didn't try a leg for a pub team like Morton tbh.

Agree with the shouts about Sammy. No idea why they changed his face, looks like he's had botox or something. The tank was definitely the highlight of his career, couldn't believe it when someone told me it had made the papers. Rovers fans are extremely precious though and they've been seething about that game ever since, even though we're absolute pish now.

Welcome to the Pars, Kyle. As I said last night, I believe he is very versatile and can play CM, RB and CB so he will be a good signing for us IMO. Versatility is vital and he gives JP an option in a couple of positions now.

Any comments from Brechin fans on what he was like for the first half of this season while at Glebe Park? I see he scored 3 goals in 11 matches for you guys from midfield in his loan spell, although I hadn't had him down as an attack minded player. Did Ray McKinnon get this out of him or was that just his natural game in any case?

He played in central midfield and formed a good partnership with Jamie Masson. Thought he looked better going forward and chipped in with a few goals.

Ayr fans weren't particularly complimentary when we signed him, but by all accounts he played right back most of his time there. I just can't envisage him playing in defence. Definitely more at home in midfield it would seem.

I think he started off as a striker at Rangers so yes, he is very much versatile. Would have liked to have kept him at the Glebe. Preferred Masson but looks like we'll have to do without both.

Pars going balls out for promotion? Three signings already this month. Do or die in relation to full-time football?

Shit. Forgot we're not allowed to sign anyone again, ever.

As has been said above, we let 4 go so only natural for a new manager to try & put his mark on the squad.

Thanks for asking though.

Shit. Forgot we're not allowed to sign anyone again, ever.

As has been said above, we let 4 go so only natural for a new manager to try & put his mark on the squad.

Thanks for asking though.

Christ, talk about touchy. I'd noticed comments when Jeffries was booted that promotion was necessary, or words to that effect, and combined with three signings it seemed like a real last roll of the dice kind of thing.

Had no idea four had left although I would imagine the wage bill will still have increased.

Ayr fans slating McAusland. Moffat was supposed to be amazing and he's turned out to be utter shit. Hopefully this will work out the opposite way.

Do we know what his actual position is? Seems he's been shuffled about all over the place but played CM whilst at Brechin. Can be doing with less of those in all honesty...

Christ, talk about touchy. I'd noticed comments when Jeffries was booted that promotion was necessary, or words to that effect, and combined with three signings it seemed like a real last roll of the dice kind of thing.

Had no idea four had left although I would imagine the wage bill will still have increased.

Please explain how letting 4 players go, including one who a top earner, and bringing in 3 would mean the wage bill would increase?

Sounds like you're desperate to find something where there is nothing

Yer no the brightest, are ye Paco?

Ayr fans slating McAusland. Moffat was supposed to be amazing and he's turned out to be utter shit. Hopefully this will work out the opposite way.

Do we know what his actual position is? Seems he's been shuffled about all over the place but played CM whilst at Brechin. Can be doing with less of those in all honesty...

He played all his time in centre mid and was very good for us. RB would be a waste.

But play him there by all means.