Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd punt the lot. Some are lucky they have another year coz would have punted then an aw

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that those under contract may be told that they are free to look for new clubs, especially if the budget is needing cut.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that those under contract may be told that they are free to look for new clubs, especially if the budget is needing cut.

That midfield four of Spence, Falky, Byrne and Geggan could do with a freshen up. I think they're all guys that would interest other clubs so there might be scope for that.

I like AJ's thinking so far though - we were probably just too loyal for too long with players and coaches. Being a new, cuddly community club shouldn't stop us being ruthless when it comes to wanting the best from the first team.

Going by the updates of the supporters meeting, everyone who was out of contract has gone.

So that leaves us with,

GK:

DF: Martin / Williamson

MF: Byrne / Falkingham / Geggan / Hopkirk / Spence

ATT: El Bak / Moffat / Wallace

Quite a huge turnaround to get rid of the U20's coaches so soon. Does this mean we are scrapping the youth team perhaps?

Strange that we seem to be keeping the man in charge of bringing through, coaching and signing most of these players?

I would be quite resentful if I was one of the players to see Potter getting another chance.

Quite a huge turnaround to get rid of the U20's coaches so soon. Does this mean we are scrapping the youth team perhaps?

Strange that we seem to be keeping the man in charge of bringing through, coaching and signing most of these players?

I would be quite resentful if I was one of the players to see Potter getting another chance.

Do you not understand how contracts and finances work?

Offering naming rights for East End Park. I'm not sentimental about this sort of thing - good move if it raises a few quid.

I'm with you here. It will still be East End to the fans.

Just as long as there's not big massive boards around the stadium. WELCOME TO THE LIDL ARENA.

Andy Stirling left?

Don't think there's been anything reported about him from the club, newspapers etc so we don't know if he's being released or kept on yet.

Going by the updates of the supporters meeting, everyone who was out of contract has gone.

So that leaves us with,

GK:

DF: Martin / Williamson

MF: Byrne / Falkingham / Geggan / Hopkirk / Spence

ATT: El Bak / Moffat / Wallace

There are also a number of under 20s players under contract. I forget what the number is though.