Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ayr fans slating him.

Enjoy Greg Fleming.

There's a extremely large difference between Fleming and Hutton. Fleming had a disapointing stint at Dunfermline, however has went on to have a decent career and played well where he's been. Hutton has had 1 below average and 1 very horrendous season in the 2 he's had at Ayr, then going on to a team who are favourites for the league. It looks to me Johnston simply could not find another keeper and has opted for Hutton because he's had him before and he was available. We'll see how they get on.

There's a extremely large difference between Fleming and Hutton. Fleming had a disapointing stint at Dunfermline, however has went on to have a decent career and played well where he's been. Hutton has had 1 below average and 1 very horrendous season in the 2 he's had at Ayr, then going on to a team who are favourites for the league. It looks to me Johnston simply could not find another keeper and has opted for Hutton because he's had him before and he was available. We'll see how they get on.

Hutton never signed for Cowdenbeath. Last time I checked they were the favourites according to the bookies.

Let's be honest here. Aye fans are bricking it because they are scared Hutton turns out to have a great season and will make you lot eat your words. Mind a keeper has 10 players in front of him.

Add to that AJ has stated he will be bringing in another keeper so there's also every chance Hutton may not be 1st choice.

Fleming had a stormer against us at EEP last season but still ended up on the losing side.

My opinion on keepers at tones is that they are only as good as the players in front of them.

Hutton never signed for Cowdenbeath. Last time I checked they were the favourites according to the bookies.

Let's be honest here. Aye fans are bricking it because they are scared Hutton turns out to have a great season and will make you lot eat your words. Mind a keeper has 10 players in front of him.

Add to that AJ has stated he will be bringing in another keeper so there's also every chance Hutton may not be 1st choice.

Fleming had a stormer against us at EEP last season but still ended up on the losing side.

My opinion on keepers at tones is that they are only as good as the players in front of them.

Mcbookie has you 7-2 and us 4-1. Best prices i can see are 4-1 you and 5-1 us. Can't find a bookie that doesn't have you favourite. News can't have filtered through yet about your new keeper.

Unlucky.

He says his lack of height won't matter as the mighty B-R-E will win everything in the air for him. He also says he's close to Andy Goram. Knowing a good keeper is next best thing to actually being a good keeper.

I assume he can touch the crossbar without jumping.

Far too easy to scapegoat a 'keeper. Can't say I noticed any mistakes every time we pumped Ayr.

The one that immediately comes to mind is when Allan Smith made a right c**t of him after charging an attempted clearance down. He doesn't seem to have a particularly long reach either.

I'm not particularly enamoured by him signing but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Mcbookie has you 7-2 and us 4-1. Best prices i can see are 4-1 you and 5-1 us. Can't find a bookie that doesn't have you favourite. News can't have filtered through yet about your new keeper.

Unlucky.

Couldn't have been looking very far. Coral, paddy power have Cowdenbeath as favourites, we have only recently became 2nd favourite we were behind Stranraer and Forfar on some sites Edited by obiwanyouknowme

The one that immediately comes to mind is when Allan Smith made a right c**t of him after charging an attempted clearance down. He doesn't seem to have a particularly long reach either.

I'm not particularly enamoured by him signing but hopefully he proves me wrong.

That's still only one clanger in the 24 we've stuck past him in the last couple of seasons. AJ getting us sorted out (or not) further forward will probably have a bigger bearing on whether or not we challenge for the title.

Couldn't have been looking very far. Coral, paddy power have Cowdenbeath as favourites, we have only recently became 2nd favourite we were behind Stranraer and Forfar on some sites

Bookies must have some inside info that Cowden hivnae made public yet. There's no fookin way that Cowden are favourites. Have these bookies no been lookin at pnb for clues?

We hivnae got any cash to sign anybody.

Bookies must have some inside info that Cowden hivnae made public yet. There's no fookin way that Cowden are favourites. Have these bookies no been lookin at pnb for clues?

We hivnae got any cash to sign anybody.

Signed Spence & have the next Mourinho in the dugout.