Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club after the masterton cover up. Anyone who was running that forum and moderating posts to hide it should be ashamed yet they still work at the club.

That poster "Gazza" has a cushy wee role with the 1885 business club now after Brian deleted all his posts.

Don't understand how anyone still uses that pishy form, especially after the Masterton debacle when the chief honcho of .net was his cover up agent. He's a massive tosser with shite facial hair.

Really wish the forums some fans set up would have took off and eventually became more popular that .net.

Had always planned to make a rival to .net, but never thought I could attract the users from there to the new haven.

If I developed the site, would anyone volunteer to contribute articles, match reports, photographs? A site run by the fans, and not controlled by one central Hitler.

Had always planned to make a rival to .net, but never thought I could attract the users from there to the new haven.

If I developed the site, would anyone volunteer to contribute articles, match reports, photographs? A site run by the fans, and not controlled by one central Hitler.

Is it going to be mobile/tablet friendly? Brian loved his legacy technology.

I'd be up for being your resident statistician but I've heard there is another forum in the pipeline so you will be in competition and it is up to the best forum to thrive.

Is it going to be mobile/tablet friendly? Brian loved his legacy technology.

It would work on any device, with a responsive layout. The .net design is absolutely honking, I remember going through the code and just shaking my head. Its just an idea, but to really be a success would require a lot of volunteers.

If there's another in the pipeline I may just let the idea go.