Walking Down The Halbeath Road

To be honest, I think the crowds have been much bigger and more positive this season that I would have predicted so the club should be thankful for their lot. Essentially telling fans to keep their criticism to themselves is not the way to attract more fans along.

He does repeatedly thank the fans though. Also, putting a positive spin in it rather than a negative he suggests there are games where the team may need lifted by the fans. (Albion Rovers recently for one)

Think you'd need to be pretty precious to use this statement as justification not to go to a game tbh

Wallace Rooney Byrne Josh Moffat Martin I've heard them all getting stick. The guy makes a fair point I reckon. EEP is awash with complete rockets who turn up expecting a win every week. The longer it takes to get that first goal or heaven forbid we lose a goal, then it starts.

It's been like that for years and it always will be.

Can you please tell me which games we should not be expecting to win at home this season?

I think he means a quick easy win where the other team isn't even in the game. It's this attitude that manifests itself in shouting absolute shite at the players putting them under pressure and making more mistakes. Some of the shouts make no sense. Punt it clear then play football.

Criticism is fine, but there seems to be almost a delight at times from sections of our support to get stuck into our players. Not saying that it's not every support that does that, but maybe we could at least try to be different...? After all what does giving the players dogs abuse actually achieve?

We do have plenty of fans who are happy to jump on every small mistake, however this is not unusual, every club has them and its defiantly not the case that we've had a sudden increase in them.

As I said earlier, there doesn't appear to be a boo boy favourite yet and that's probably the best we can hope for.

Edited by parsforlife

Can you please tell me which games we should not be expecting to win at home this season?

I never expect a win. Any victory has to be earned. Only OF fans turn up expecting a win. I'm going along today hoping we can win.

I never expect a win. Any victory has to be earned. Only OF fans turn up expecting a win. I'm going along today hoping we can win.

True. True. False. That's a bit strange and you are in a very small minority of football fans, never mind Dunfermline fans with that attitude.

Imagine going to see Dunfermline play some of the absolute pish in this league and not expecting us to win. Says more about how shite we've been at times tbh.

This season we've looked really good for the most part so I definitely do go to matches expecting to see us win. Would find it bizarre that people don't expect us to beat the likes of Forfar and Brechin.

Nope, the expectation was to win that game, hence why a defeat was a disappointment, should you not be busy trying to wind up your playoff challengers?

What challengers? :lol:

1 point off the top (that's 2 ahead when we beat you all things as they are)