Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Stuff Ayr's fixtures. Just concentrate on our own and we'll be fine. Worried about Airdrie away and Peterhead at home the most though. No matter how shite Airdrie are we always seem to struggle at their patch.

Imagine going to see Dunfermline play some of the absolute pish in this league and not expecting us to win. Says more about how shite we've been at times tbh.

This season we've looked really good for the most part so I definitely do go to matches expecting to see us win. Would find it bizarre that people don't expect us to beat the likes of Forfar and Brechin.

Still don't expect us to win. Been going to the football for 30 years and it's just how I am. Anything could happen come 3pm. Must be a Dunfermline/Scotland thing.

Still don't expect us to win. Been going to the football for 30 years and it's just how I am. Anything could happen come 3pm. Must be a Dunfermline/Scotland thing.

You're a reasonable pars fan, the rest are utter thundercunts. "We're a pure big team and should be winning every game" granted you have the biggest budget in the league and attendances etc. But you've been in this league for so long for a reason, I genuinely believe if you go up this season you'd struggle to stay up.

You're a reasonable pars fan, the rest are utter thundercunts. "We're a pure big team and should be winning every game" granted you have the biggest budget in the league and attendances etc. But you've been in this league for so long for a reason, I genuinely believe if you go up this season you'd struggle to stay up.

Nobody cares about your opinion on the Pars mate. Literally nobody.

Understand that this wasn't "directed towards" me either but I don't know how you come to the conclusion that we would struggle to stay in the Championship? We were/maybe still are the top scorers in the UK leagues and have pumped numerous teams in this league, also pumped Dundee and drew with Dundee United in regulation time. Granted we were pumped by St Mirren, but that's one bad performance (then adding on Ayr and Airdrie at EEP). We would improve on areas of this already strong team if/when we are in the Championship and would surely be ahead of the likes of Livingston/Alloa and possibly even Dumbarton, Morton and the Wee Team.. Just don't see where your point becomes valid?

Understand that this wasn't "directed towards" me either but I don't know how you come to the conclusion that we would struggle to stay in the Championship? We were/maybe still are the top scorers in the UK leagues and have pumped numerous teams in this league, also pumped Dundee and drew with Dundee United in regulation time. Granted we were pumped by St Mirren, but that's one bad performance (then adding on Ayr and Airdrie at EEP). We would improve on areas of this already strong team if/when we are in the Championship and would surely be ahead of the likes of Livingston/Alloa and possibly even Dumbarton, Morton and the Wee Team.. Just don't see where your point becomes valid?

Your argument about you having a poor performance against st mirren is your reason for the loss is stupid as it could be said that dundee had a bad performance and that's why they lost? What makes you think you'd finish above livingston and Alloa? What basis?

Your argument about you having a poor performance against st mirren is your reason for the loss is stupid as it could be said that dundee had a bad performance and that's why they lost? What makes you think you'd finish above livingston and Alloa? What basis?

On the basis that they are consistently inconsistent and can't string two or three wins together in a pretty poor league (other than maybe the top 4).

On the basis that they are consistently inconsistent and can't string two or three wins together in a pretty poor league (other than maybe the top 4).

Always find it funny when a team doing well in a league below assumes the standard is pretty poor above. Queens horsed this league by streets a few seasons back and finished 4th in the championship next season. That was before any of the big 3 were in the championship.

The league above will be stronger next season than when Queens came up and might well be made up of entirely full time teams. You don't look like winning by the distance Queens did, if you even win the league.

Yet again the arrogance coming from the pars is outstanding stuff.

Edited by CowdenConvert

Always find it funny when a team doing well in a league below assumes the standard is pretty poor above. Queens horsed this league by streets a few seasons back and finished 4th in the championship next season. That was before any of the big 3 were in the championship.

The league above will be stronger next season than when Queens came up and might well be made up of entirely full time teams. You don't look like winning by the distance Queens did, if you even win the league.

We're not arrogant. Just better.

It was equally hilarious when a team who does poor in a league above drastically underestimates the standard of the league below, as what happened with your lot this season.

4th is still a good achievement, they finished behind a Hamilton side who would go onto the SPL and be outstanding under Alex Neil and a Dundee side with a vastly superior budget, they weren't a kick in the arse away from Falkirk either while if memory serves me right they were fairly comfortable from fifth, that could be wrong though.

Of course the league will be stronger, importantly though it won't be as strong as this year, a Morton side who struggled over the line last year in a poor standard of league lost there most influential player and are currently doing well enough, funnily enough they strengthened, with an increased budget they brought in better players to supplement the squad, funny that eh?

It's a reasonable assumption that if Morton can do that. We could at least try and emulate that,the only one making comparisons with Queens is you.

I have no idea by what margin we'll win the league, it's worth noting though that at similar stages in the season we have scored a good amount more than what Queens had, admittedly though we haven't got as much points, at this point in the season Alloa were still in reasonable contention.

Arrogance? We're the highest scoring team in Britain, our Gd is higher than any teams goal tally and we do have a reasonably strong squad, if you can't enjoy times like that as a fan you may aswell just give up.

It's just you scrambling around trying to get offended by it.

Livingston have Ross Millen.