Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Looks like COPA are going to be making retro versions of the 95-96 away top to go along with the home one. :thumsup2 Wish they could do the green and purple one. Loved that top.

I have been reliably informed that it's not a retro top but will be our 3rd top this season.

Have to say its a smart looking top a fitting tribute to Norrie. Remember him starting out with us, he was a forward back then signed by Pat Stanton. Still hard to believe that it is coming up to 20 years since he passed away rememer hearing the news at my work back then, everyone was just stunned.

New show, listen here: Jinxes and Karma

The fans are back discussing the Pars statement at the stockies before looking ahead to Andy Rodgers' visit to his favourite destination...Fife.

Running Order:

Cowdenbeath review.

Peterhead preview.

Match predictions + Betting tips.

Fergie time.

Next week on the show:

Peterhead review.

Airdrieonians preview and much more.

Blog: Thatsnevertenyards.wordpress.com

Contact Us: TN10Yards@gmail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TN10Y

Twitter: www.twitter.com/tn10y

Have to say its a smart looking top a fitting tribute to Norrie. Remember him starting out with us, he was a forward back then signed by Pat Stanton. Still hard to believe that it is coming up to 20 years since he passed away rememer hearing the news at my work back then, everyone was just stunned.

and me mate proper player and and worse swap deal in history

Have Cowdenbeath been notified of the clubs intention to wear the kit in the derby?

I would imagine so. It'd be ridiculous to organise something like this without thinking about Cowden's kit and possible colour clashes. They'll probably just stick on a yellow kit or something.

Yes and we agreed to this after consulting with the appropriate authorities including the refereeing officials. It was agreed we could wear one of our existing blue or red tops - can't off the top of my head recall which but think it was the Blue one which it was felt would be acceptable from a refereeing perspective with shorts and socks being selected to minimise any clash. There was a debate about registering a third kit but don't think we will go down that route. Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath have communicated closely on this.

Yes and we agreed to this after consulting with the appropriate authorities including the refereeing officials. It was agreed we could wear one of our existing blue or red tops - can't off the top of my head recall which but think it was the Blue one which it was felt would be acceptable from a refereeing perspective with shorts and socks being selected to minimise any clash. There was a debate about registering a third kit but don't think we will go down that route. Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath have communicated closely on this.

That's reassuring and good to hear!

Fair play to Cowdenbeath for being good sports on the matter.