Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You'd have to go back for the 04/05 season to find a team who aren't top after 14 games who would win the league, Brechin.

Every year since then the team who's top after 14 has been top come the final day. I'm sure your lives are much the better for that information.

Update on shutout record...

The 612 is a new league for DAFC but not for a Pars keeper. Ian Westwater missed the defeat the preceded the start of the run so his record is a 617 minute shutout.

ETA - here's the link

I wasn't entirely sure on that tbh because we had lost 3-1 to Queen of the South in the previous match and I couldn't find any further information on the game. QoS therefore must have scored all their goals pretty early in the match.

Ah well, if Sean Murdoch goes 6 minutes without conceding on Saturday then the record is his.

Norrie commorative tops on sale 3rd December at 5pm in the Purvis Suite. £40, adult sizes only and only 1 per person. Only just over 400 available.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=SPIRIT&ID=8895

Ah well. Would have liked one but it's not to be. I have the 95/96 away top anyway.

Sorry, Poet, I'm not up for that. Reminiscing about Wallace missing a penalty during a minute's applause for Norrie.

A wee countdown is hardly going to make him flap at a ball or pull off a Roussett/Barthez.

The ball could be anywhere on the pitch at that point as well.

A wee countdown is hardly going to make him flap at a ball or pull off a Roussett/Barthez.

The ball could be anywhere on the pitch at that point as well.

If only my comment had been made in jest. :P

Really though, it'd be nice to have a wee celebration if and when the 6 goalless minutes pass. Although it would be the 'Pars' thing to do to concede after 4 minutes.