Walking Down The Halbeath Road

This  doesn't sound promising if that's the case. Maybe the step down is his level? 

Vincent has all the attributes to be good. He just isn't. He can pass, he can well pass. The best way to describe him is the poor man's Kevin McBride. If you need him to battle for you he'll go hiding.

He's the type of player that can give the impression he's contributing well without actually doing much. Hey, I hope if he joins you, he rips this league a new one as the sooner we get him off our books the better as he has another 18 month to go and Hartley signed him as one of our 'marquee' signings that year so I don't imagine he's on pennies.

For the record, Gadzhalov's cult hero status is only added to by the fact that some of the youth players get paid more than him hence how he's been kept on for the best part of 4 year without ever becoming our consistent first choice CH. Therefore I don't think you'd be breaking the bank to get him in.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Kevin "Rusty" "Dinky" Ruktiewic0z

Tbf that view on his is pretty unanimous from whatever Dundee fan I've ever seen.

You never know, he might be one of those guys that with a change in scenery and coaching staff he improves, McManus, M'Voto and Robinson were pretty unanimously mocked by Rovers fans and they've done alright.

We can only trust AJ with this one if it happens. Only time will tell. 

Was at that game. Was hilarious to see them bottle a cup final against 10 men - what a bunch of absolute diddies. That was supposed to be a good Falkirk side as well.
Want to see this Gadz partnered with M'Voto immediately.

Almost as funny as getting pumped 3-1 at home by Stranraer in the early rounds...

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Almost as funny as getting pumped 3-1 at home by Stranraer in the early rounds...

Considering the fact I'd completely forgotten about that until you brought it up, no, no it is not funnier than bottling a couple final against 10 men with your best ever team.

Well I'd imagine so, you crying into your pillow about the cup final is only funny for everyone except you.

That was my third cup final and the third we had lost by a single goal so it was a little painful but I was prepared for it.

You probably saw your team lose three finals over a similar period so I am lost as to why you believe you have a moral high ground?

Of course whilst we narrowly lost a cup final, you were in floods of tears as Dunfermline were finishing 7th in Scottish League One.....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

That was my third cup final and the third we had lost by a single goal do it was a little painful but I was prepared for it.

You probably saw your team lose three finals over a similar period so I am lost as to why you believe you have a moral high ground?

Of course whilst we narrowly lost a cup final, you were in floods of tears as Dunfermline were finishing 7th in Scottish League One.....

We played Celtic 3 times with 3 atrocious teams, expected to lose, hoped to win.

3 years and 20 years isn't really a similar period of time either.

Nobody was particularly upset when we finished 7th, bemused yes, infuriated yes, worked out OK in the end though.

At least you're not bothered by it all anyway...

We played Celtic 3 times with 3 atrocious teams, expected to lose, hoped to win.

Nobody was particularly upset when we finished 7th, bemused yes, infuriated yes, worked out OK in the end though.

Of course losing a cup final bothers me. What true fan wouldn’t?

Oh re your feelings on 7th. Bemused, infuriated....ok.

The one you missed was..embarrassed.

I certainly would have been.

Of course losing a cup final bothers me. What true fan wouldn’t?

Oh re your feelings on 7th. Bemused, infuriated....ok.

The one you missed was..embarrassed.

I certainly would have been.

I've been through all our recent cup finals, they hurt far more than that season.

I can look back at that season and have a laugh about it. We were such an atrocious football team in the last few months of that campaign it was kinda funny.

Losing a cup final to an Inverness side on the ropes with ten men? f**k. That.

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Would hardly call the 04 team atrocious. Where are you getting that from? The League Cup final team definitely was. The 07 team was fairly decent, at least in terms of personnel

The 04 team had Brewster, Crawford, Skerla, Nicholson and Mason starting. Hardly atrocious. Indeed some of the best players to have been at the club.

The League Cup final had Andy Campbell, Freddie Daquin, Greg Ross and Ian Campbell starting :lol:.

The 07 team, at least in terms of individual players, was far superior to the 06 team. Dorus De Vries, Adam Hammill, Sol Bamba, Greg Shields and Scott Wilson started. Burchill and McIntyre were decent players then as well.