Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, KDONN said:

Pretty sure he's been in France the past week so I'm guessing you're blethering shite.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Got that wrong. I'm repeating what the lad told me. So it must be him that's talking shite.

You his fuckin travel agent like?

One of the Shift Engineers that works with us. Was in getting him and his laddies Season Tickets. 
Obviously he'll be getting punted round the place given he's not cut the old proverbial mustard at Dens. Think Hearts had shown some level in him before.
I'd take him back but given the financial prudency currently in place at EEP then I can't see us paying him what he'd want.
He was supposed to have been offered round £1,500 a week with us before he left.

Either you’re making this up, or your mate is. He’s been in France for the last couple of weeks - he’s been uploading Instagram stories every single day.

Just now, CallumPar said:

Either you’re making this up, or your mate is. He’s been in France for the last couple of weeks - he’s been uploading Instagram stories every single day.

I've already said this was passed onto me. He didn't exactly specify when, but fair to assume it was fairly recently. 

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Are we starting a Faiss stalking club?

Yeah. £5 to join. That's you fecked right away #tightkent

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Where in Dunfermline is that picture?

Sent from my F3311 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Lol, I've no idea. Go onto the Lizzie Facebook page and ask the lad who posted it. He netted a few.

Point really being, close season it all becomes a bit silly especially with claims of posters being in the know, he's signing, not signing, he's pish, he's average etc, and we see the usual feverish responses. Just brilliant, like being on Dafc.net. 

11 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Lol, I've no idea. Go onto the Lizzie Facebook page and ask the lad who posted it. He netted a few.

Point really being, close season it all becomes a bit silly especially with claims of posters being in the know, he's signing, not signing, he's pish, he's average etc, and we see the usual feverish responses. Just brilliant, like being on Dafc.net. 

Why can't you type properly?

Do you actually have something wrong with you?

14 hours ago, Piracy said:

Wasn't aimed at you. Fool that you are.

Regardless of who you aimed it at, it's fucking embarrassing that a 53 year old pars fan is behaving the way  you are on here. 

28 minutes ago, P475 said:

Regardless of who you aimed it at, it's fucking embarrassing that a 53 year old pars fan is behaving the way  you are on here. 

Wrong age. Creep.

Whoever you are.

9 hours ago, Piracy said:

Fais in Dunfermline today :-) 

Pars fan took the photo after Fais passed him.

This means he's signing, obviously.

35232928_10160590005805442_722059310414168064_n.jpg

That could be anyone. You can't even make out who it is in the car.

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Wrong age. Creep.

Whoever you are.

That's right. You're the baby brother. You're 50+ year old and still acting like an immature teenager. Fucking embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. 

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

If being on Dafc.net is "brilliant" why do you continually spit the dummy and quit it after crawling back countless times?