Walking Down The Halbeath Road

36 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Willo floods United best player hahahahahhaha behave, absolutely dreadful! Enjoy

Back to Daphne Broons breests big man.

To our learned Falkirk friends.. who, of the midfielders we’ve let go, is better than Flood?
Michael Paton?
Nat Wedderburn?
Dean Shiels?
Aaron Splaine?

Just because he’s better than 4 players you’ve let go, doesn’t mean he’s not utter shite.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Could be a while before we sign anyone else. AJ has said two new signings were imminent but it could be that one has gone on trial with Utd instead. 

Says the new striker hunt could take a couple of weeks. 

Need to wait until the World Cup is over imo.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just because he’s better than 4 players you’ve let go, doesn’t mean he’s not utter shite.

He's alright. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Could be a while before we sign anyone else. AJ has said two new signings were imminent but it could be that one has gone on trial with Utd instead. 

Says the new striker hunt could take a couple of weeks. 

I think the first player he's referring to is Aidan Connolly. 

I know in my heart that the second one is Faiss. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Again, Cammy Bell saving three penalties in one game apart, he has been the standout United player in our games against them. Just because some opposition fans take the piss doesn’t alter the fact he has done well against us, is a player our manger has been after for a while, and is being brought in to help guide the young midfielders and challenge them for a place in the team. 

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

Flood at wingback ?

The squad so far is certainly going towards the 5-5-0 Levein had as Scotland manager

One of my biggest embarrassments last season was Flood scoring from there against us. 

Im loving the fact that nearly every Par is attempting to turn it around to he was Utd's best player or he wont be starting, very much a lot of our fans re Longridge with him being a squad player if he re-signed for us, tho we will never know re Longridge with us, we will for sure find out if Flood was Utd's best player or a squad player for Dunf, I personally think he will be on a decent wedge, will be a starter and will probably lose the plot again.

I dreaded us signing Flood, I am pretty sure there were various clubs fans in this league with same thought, thank you 

Don’t you think Morris, Aird, Shiels, Clark, Cardle... would have been earning decent amounts? There’s plenty room left in the budget for strengthening the forward line now.

Edited by Shandon Par

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Knew as soon as Connelly's name was linked with us United would be sniffing. Do they have a scout or just wait til we get involved? If so, we should leak the names of a few utter diddies to the press and let United sign them.

What do you make of our five year, £10k pw offer to Gavin Reilly? The private helicopter was a clear sweetener too.

4 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Knew as soon as Connelly's name was linked with us United would be sniffing. Do they have a scout or just wait til we get involved? If so, we should leak the names of a few utter diddies to the press and let United sign them.

You could try starting with Willo Flood

19 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lee Miller was shite, wrong.

Aird was shite, wrong.

Craigen was shite, wrong.

Falkirk, wrong.

Craigen isn't shite at this level but every single on of you is saying he is your third or fourth choice centre midfielder, at best. And is a puffball.

Dunfermline fans, :thumsup2