Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, UnitedLoon63 said:

First we take your best defender, midfielder and striker. Now we punt you two our rejects and are now taking a boy on trial you were away to signemoji28.png

Know your place Dunfermline, pants pulled right down

Hen Broon says you're a wee fat toad, I told him to back off.

4 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

For the Falkirk fans discussing the financial aspects of the deal, how much is he on?

Well Bob, good question, thanks for asking.

If you think for a moment he's taken a considerable pay cut to stay in the same division, then you are only fooling yourself. Clearly, pay levels won't be disclosed, so by all means keep rocking yourself to sleep telling yourself that hes not being well paid to warm your bench, but deep down you know its true.

They're shite as well. Sorry you couldn't make the ironic connection.

Didn’t realise my opinion had you so upset.

It did cross my mind that you were saying Ayr are shit but I didn’t think you’d be so stupid as to make such an irrelevant point. Clearly I misjudged you.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It did cross my mind that you were saying Ayr are shit but I didn’t think you’d be so stupid as to make such an irrelevant point. Clearly I misjudged you.

I'd lower your expectations quite a bit if you're planning on hanging around.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Kangaroo court rules on the Pie. Judging irrationally is expected.

Willo fcukin Flood!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So a single player means we're going to be pish?
Two players. I think we've been mocked for signing a Scottish Cup winner and a Scottish league cup winner (and not too long ago for either). I just hope that all these naysayers encounter a good double dose of the Gavin Reilly effect.

I'm not bothered about the lack of marquee signings, let's leave the big expectations to United and let them, Loadsamoney County and the jaggy teams soak up the pressure.

This season I want to be entertained, the problem when we had our mid season lull last time out wasn't easy on the eye. Play-offs or winning the league would be a bonus but if we can remain in touching distance at the right end of the table that will do.

6 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I am genuinely surprised anyone in this league signed Willo tbh. I was almost certain he'd join his pal Dillo at Montrose. Oh well.

This is probably a bigger indictment on me but I was disappointed he went to Montrose and we never signed him last Summer :lol:

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

If you think for a moment he's taken a considerable pay cut to stay in the same division, then you are only fooling yourself. Clearly, pay levels won't be disclosed, so by all means keep rocking yourself to sleep telling yourself that hes not being well paid to warm your bench, but deep down you know its true.

Admin mk 2 here we come baby!

Can't wait to see the absolute state of the Falkirk fans when Flood/Craigan/Longridge/Higgy scores the winner at their soulless dump of a ground in October. 

It happened before. It will happen again.

1 minute ago, da_no_1 said:

Can't wait to see the absolute state of the Falkirk fans when Flood/Craigan/Longridge/Higgy scores the winner at their soulless dump of a ground in October. 

The only way Flood is getting the winner in any game is if he mishits a pass so badly it actually becomes a shot on goal.

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Be difficult to top the seethe from April. Nevertheless, looking forward to it. With bells on.

Unless I misheard him, I’m sure Flood said he was offered just a coaching role at United. Don’t know how much he’d have been offered for that but it was more than likely a different wage to what he was getting as a player.

I do doubt that he has signed for us because we offered to pay more than United.