Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Have it on good authority that Craig Brewster is ready to step back into management after a successful hip surgery and has been snapped up by us. Stevie Crawford to be his #2. Likely to be announced on Monday morning. Board have worked quickly to get this done to allow the new gaffer to assess the squad he's currently got and dip into the market if necessary to cover any notable weaknesses. #ITKpatter 

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Have it on good authority that Craig Brewster is ready to step back into management after a successful hip surgery and has been snapped up by us. Stevie Crawford to be his #2. Likely to be announced on Monday morning. Board have worked quickly to get this done to allow the new gaffer to assess the squad he's currently got and dip into the market if necessary to cover any notable weaknesses. #ITKpatter 

I would think there are far better options out there than Craig Brewster, if him and Crawford hadn't played together that rumour wouldn't have surfaced. 

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He could bring Shankland and Dobbie and I still wouldn't want McCall.

Seems fairly bold. Why?

As unrealistic as it is. I couldn't think of a much better candidate. Knows the league inside out and has been successful fairly consistently for a lot of years at this level. Would seem more sensible to me than SP after a couple of really good years at Montrose.