Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Big fan of that from Darrell Currie. 

Anyone that dishes out telts to that fanny Sutton will always be a good guy in my eyes. However he’s stood alongside him for several years 1 or 2 times a week and hasn’t sparked him out, that is disappointing

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Like Wilson, Nicholson, Ferguson and Dair, who scored an equalizer? Nah.

Pretty sure Ian Ferguson wasn't even at the club by that point.

I remember watching one of the DAFC heritage videos and they discussed the game and how daft it was anyone could accuse them of lying down when there were so many Celtic fans in the squad.

Plus Killie got pumped at home and no one suggested there was anything untoward with their efforts.

Alan Thompson also missed a penalty, the daft c**t.

I mind that Celtic wanted to bring their own ball boys to Rugby Park too. Fucking hell.

I didn't go to Ibrox but I heard from someone at the time there was like 15 Pars fans there and when we scored, were basically told to shut the f**k up by the polis as they'd crammed in smelly Oldco fannies into the away end.

I mind that Celtic wanted to bring their own ball boys to Rugby Park too. Fucking hell.

Old Firm in a sentence.
Hippolyte signs for Yeovil

Christ, they’ve had a hard time recently as it is.

20 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Can we expect any more signings through the door then? Still think we need 3 - Winger, CM, ST. Expect we'll dip into the loan market, the return of Bruce Anderson?

doubt it, winger is the only area I think we might be short I dont think we need another striker (what was the poiint of loaning out Smith) or a CM (we have Thomson back in at Christmas and a few options from the younger guys, Morrison, Todd, Allan)

We're very short out wide, Coley or Dow being out would cripple us. Also gives us a lack of scope for changing things during a match if Coley or Dow aren't at the races, admittedly I've not seen allot of Edwards.