Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Is the programme shop still open at East End Park after the untimely passing of the lady, Margaret Ross, that organised it? 

I was going to come down to take in a match (when people finally see sense and open the stadiums again even if it's in a reduced capacity) and at the same time handover some programmes and fanzines but thought that it might now be closed given the circumstances mentioned above

Anything above 300k and he'll be off, holding players when they want to leave is never a good thing. 

Who says he wants to leave anyway? Personally I’d be shocked if he stays but given what’s happened, bigger clubs might not be as willing to splash the cash next season.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Away strip revealed 

Teaser shows that it will be red and black.

I quite like it. Very apt for the VE day pish celebrations. Looking forward to seeing Paul Paton in it.

s-l400.jpg

Red and black away top is promising.

Is the programme shop still open at East End Park after the untimely passing of the lady, Margaret Ross, that organised it? 
I was going to come down to take in a match (when people finally see sense and open the stadiums again even if it's in a reduced capacity) and at the same time handover some programmes and fanzines but thought that it might now be closed given the circumstances mentioned above

Marv Stewart runs the supporters hub, it’s been a while since I’ve been in but I’m pretty sure she’ll accept any donations as she has done since starting it up when the shit hit the fan.

Margaret ross was involved in the supporters trust and part of the group who took the club out of administration serving on the board until her death a few years ago.

Both good people but I think you have got them mixed up.

Hopefully you’ll be able to get down when we get back to playing games.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I would buy the away as long as the stripes are part of the material and not printed on.
Given up with yellow strip, would rather get the new one.

It will be on eBay at some point.