Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Morris would be a good player to bring in for defense. I think he’s coming back to this level.

Agree with Mcginn he’d be an ideal player to bring in, he’s has been a fantastic captain for saints, his leadership and experience would be a massive boost for us,  I believe he can play as an emergency center back so that would help for cover there. 

Really struggling for a striker. 

Morris would be a good player to bring in for defense. I think he’s coming back to this level.
Agree with Mcginn he’d be an ideal player to bring in, he’s has been a fantastic captain for saints, his leadership and experience would be a massive boost for us,  I believe he can play as an emergency center back so that would help for cover there. 
Morris signed a new deal with County mate

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Morris signed a new deal with County mate

For some reason I thought he was released. 

Alex Harris could be worth a look if he's got the right attitude.

Probably unrealistic but Nathan Austin would be the ideal replacement for Nizzy.
Not convinced you want either of those.

Well.... Not convinced you want Austin, but wouldnt slag the signing.

You absolutely want f**k all to do with Alex Harris.

Not convinced you want either of those.

Well.... Not convinced you want Austin, but wouldnt slag the signing.

You absolutely want f**k all to do with Alex Harris.
Haha I get what you're saying. Thought there was a player there when Harris started at Hibs and his record with Edinburgh last season is pretty decent.

Regards Austin, I'd liked us to have signed him when he left both you lot and Thistle. Coming off the season he has just had, I think he would be ideal.

Haha I get what you're saying. Thought there was a player there when Harris started at Hibs and his record with Edinburgh last season is pretty decent.

Regards Austin, I'd liked us to have signed him when he left both you lot and Thistle. Coming off the season he has just had, I think he would be ideal.
A better mire recent assessment will be available from the ICT fans. I liked him, thought he had a goalscorers knack of being there for the tap ins before a defender even knew he was there, something Rudden had for us too, but he was injury prone and disappeared into his shell under Hartley. Took him a while to get going under Houston too, his game time was limited.

I always wondered if there was an attitude thing there and even though we all know cash is king, going to Kelty maybe points towards that slightly.

That said, if all else fails, he dresses like this and every team should make room for it.
nintchdbpict000339719195.jpeg

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Will Graham from Albion Rovers has good potential, he’s been impressive any times I’ve seen him. Unsure if Kouider-Aissa from Queens Park has accepted terms to stay on, but he is apparently very good. Replacing Nisbet is going to be very difficult. I’d cream my knickers if we got Dom Thomas back. Simply put, he is the best winger we have had since Cardle.

Kouider-Aissa still available.

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Alex Harris could be worth a look if he's got the right attitude.

Probably unrealistic but Nathan Austin would be the ideal replacement for Nizzy.

Alex Harris was a good player a few years but I’m led to believe that after being bullied by Terry Butcher and more so Maurice Malpas his confidence was wrecked and he’s never recovered from it.

There is defo a player in Austin but the fact he chose Kelty over other options shows him up as a greedy b*****d.

My opinion. Don’t touch Harris. If you can get Austin and get him focused on more than money then he’d do a decent job for you.

Guest Axle Grease
1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Would have taken him back in a heartbeat, best centre half we've had in the last decade.

I liked Morris, and Ashcroft played very well beside him. 

However Morris was often too slow to clear his lines quickly enough.

Not sure I'd say he was best in a decade though, but he was a decent Centre Half. 

6 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Callum Smith signed a 2 year deal with Accies, great move for him.

Has this been confirmed anywhere?

I liked Morris, and Ashcroft played very well beside him. 
However Morris was often too slow to clear his lines quickly enough.
Not sure I'd say he was best in a decade though, but he was a decent Centre Half. 
Who would you consider better?

16 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

If you boys need a centre half then Paul Watson is who you should be after. Good with us last season 

I'm not sure our budget will stretch that far when centre back at the moment is technically our most covered position. 

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Harris had a decent enough year on loan with us in 15/16. At the time I'd certainly have taken him back for another season if he'd been available. Until this season with Edinburgh City he scored more goals in a season with us than he did in the rest of his career with Hibs, Falkirk and Dundee!

He's not going to win you tackles and was a bit lightweight as wingers frequently are but he was quick, direct, creative and not afraid to have a shot. I've not seen him play in a couple of years since his ill fated spell with Falkirk though. Certainly at just coming 26 he should still have something to offer.

We’re covered at CB. If anything we’ll maybe get someone cheap in as back-up but I firmly believe Lang and Murray will be our new pairing.

Lang apparently strolled League 1 as did Murray. Murray has looked the part for us so I’m more than willing to give Lang a chance.

I think Dom Thomas coming back on loan is actually more than likely to happen tbh. Won’t be in Killie’s plans and talked up the club well in an interview.

I’d take Declan McManus back.