Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dot nit are convinced we've signed dece mcbamus

Dot nut is probably convinced the world is flat as well. Absolute moon-howlers. 

Kyle Turner, now that he is playing against half-decent footballers in Scotland, hasn't exactly set the heather alight. Not that I'm writing him off or anything, last season he was cutting his teeth at an actual professional level, so hopefully that's given him good experience to kick on this season. 
What I'm saying is, there is a lot of players that walk that league and kinda get found out when up against the big boys. 

It was Turners first year as a full time pro and was an ever present, showed flashes of promise at times and improved towards the back end of the season.

3 minutes ago, RossDAFC said:

It was Turners first year as a full time pro and was an ever present, showed flashes of promise at times and improved towards the back end of the season.

Did I not just say that in the post?

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'd be delighted with Nesbitt, I've posted on here before about him but I'm a big fan. 

Would Crawford have been with him at Mk Don's? 

Aye, I think he went there when Neilsen/Craw took over along with the jobber that is Robbie Muirhead.

Okay I'll pick the questioning up on Baracus' behalf. 

Is it acceptable to be posting that on a public forum? If I was Crawford I'd be p*ssed off hearing that private negotiations were being leaked. And if you're a fan, why do it? To make yourself look "ITK" as is the popular cliche nowadays? Honestly, I think if you're somehow privy to this kind of stuff and you're leaking it on the likes of here, you're a bit of a dick. 

I await the old "heads gone" as a boring response instead of genuine answers though. 

Is it acceptable to be posting that on a public forum? If I was Crawford I'd be p*ssed off hearing that private negotiations were being leaked. And if you're a fan, why do it? To make yourself look "ITK" as is the popular cliche nowadays? Honestly, I think if you're somehow privy to this kind of stuff and you're leaking it on the likes of here, you're a bit of a dick. 
I await the old "heads gone" as a boring response instead of genuine answers though. 
FFS it's the modern day equivalent of "Rumours from Lourenzos" in the late 80s.

Calm doon. Heads gone. Meltdoon etc

14 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
51 minutes ago, DAFC. said:
Says who?

The guy who started the McManus thread a few weeks ago called the signings of Faisal and Nisbet about a month out so he's probably in the know.

I know but randomers seem to be welcoming him without there being anything made official. Some laugh when he signs for someone else. 

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

FFS it's the modern day equivalent of "Rumours from Lourenzos" in the late 80s.

Calm doon. Heads gone. Meltdoon etc

Yeah yeah I get that, I'm also happy to hear about Regen Hendry coming....

But just for a minute imagine that's what's actually happening, no thoughts? 

Just now, DAFC. said:

I know but randomers seem to be welcoming him without there being anything made official. Some laugh when he signs for someone else. 

I could see him going somewhere like St Mirren. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Yeah yeah I get that, I'm also happy to hear about Regen Hendry coming....

But just for a minute imagine that's what's actually happening, no thoughts? 

Yes, but I couldn't possibly say...……….

What an absolute meltdown that is.

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What an absolute meltdown that is.

1 minute ago, da_no_1 said:

Yes, but I couldn't possibly say...……….

season 3 homer GIF

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You tell 'em Shergar.