Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye maybe not. Do think that we're a bit short on numbers if Todorov is out the door.

We tend to play 1 up front - can’t see that changing anytime soon. Got McCann, O’Hara and Kamwa all able to play there. Thomas, Lawless and Dow as wide options and an abundance of central midfielders certainly suggests we will stick with the 4-3-3/4-5-1 - with Dorrans in his attacking midfield role (as we saw on Saturday), filling the huge void that had previously been there between midfield and attack.

With no reserve football, and the fact that Todorov has made just 3 sub appearances since Hughes came in (1 in last 6 games), I don’t think we’d be desperate to replace him. He didn’t even make a 9 man bench at the weekend, so I don’t think lack of numbers will be a concern if he does leave.

I think O’Hara is the best option to partner McCann if we need to go 2 up front and Kamwa seems to be rated as a physical threat, so most likely to replace/cover for McCann if Todorov leaves.

Think we’re more keen to bring in a new keeper and full back cover. No real urgency if we’re looking at domestic loans though, that deadline isn’t for another 4 weeks.

#DAFC are delighted to announce the loan signing of Polish U21 Goalkeeper, Jacob Stolarczyk, on loan from @LCFC, until the end of the season. Subject to international clearance

OFW has done well past 3 games, maybe this is a move to loan him next season (as alluded) but bed him into the squad now?

Mehmet must be fucking bin-water if he's not making the bench from now.

Having seen him at the start of the season I confirm he is bin water.

45 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Interesting the comment about next season too potentially. Perhaps an option for all parties depending on what league and how he gets on. Kasper was with Falkirk for a couple of seasons was he not?

We had Kasper for half a season on loan.

Not long back from Eddie's football at Queen Ann really enjoyable hour, a bit light on numbers so if you or someone you know is interested let point them in the direction of Eddie or the Pars Foundation!

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Get him in the starting XI immediately. Bin OFW to the bench and bin Mehmet to an actual bin.

We have literally just started seeing a settled back line, I think he should wait for OFW to have a poor game tbh.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

We have literally just started seeing a settled back line, I think he should wait for OFW to have a poor game tbh.

We're in a relegation battle, so would rather we don't wait for him to make a mistake.

He can work on shouting at the defence during training. Plus, it being 2022, I'm sure he can be provided with some footage of the defence and team in general to see how they work.