Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The test is: If Raith play Falkirk, who would you want to lose horribly?....The answer is glaringly obvious. 

But still love going along to Starks and beating them. Second only to doing the same in Grangemouth. 

I think it goes....beating Falkirk in Grangemouth, Raith at Starks, Falkirk at East End and Raith at East End.....in order of warm fuzziness. (In most circumstances)

Edited by Stoo61

23 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

The test is: If Raith play Falkirk, who would you want to lose horribly?....The answer is glaringly obvious. 

But still love going along to Starks and beating them. Second only to doing the same in Grangemouth. 

I think it goes....beating Falkirk in Grangemouth, Raith at Starks, Falkirk at East End and Raith at East End.....in order of warm fuzziness. (In most circumstances)

That’s the game where both sets sing stand up if you hate the pars. Hard work being a big team 😉

3 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Falkirk every day.

Yeah I would say you're spot on, both away wins feel big. Beating Falkirk at East End in March felt huge, winning against the Rovers at home is something we're not bad at anyway.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but if Raith or Falkirk were playing either Celtic or Rangers then I want the OF team to win, preferably by a cricket score.

Edited by The Toun Clock

9 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Is this what we’ve got to look forward to this season? Falkirk fans were a good laugh. Their fans were deluded and we all got to laugh at their nonsense. I’ll miss the build up/aftermath of those games on here, that was fun last season.

However, I don’t think any of them were weird enough to use the term “the enemy team”. It’s going to be a very long season if that’s the standard of chat we get from Rovers fans!

Saturday’s a funny one. If we lose, the remaining 3 games basically become friendlies, as we have no chance of progressing. Even a draw leaves both teams with very little chance of getting through to the next round. Think I’d have preferred this game to be last, as it really should be between us for 2nd place in the group and potentially a spot in the second round.

It was light banter and you’re running away with out o context, your dorky opinions don’t matter to me, cute try tho  😙

8 hours ago, Wardy said:

Both of our recent relegations from the championship should be laughed at equally by both sets of supporters. 😂

Good to have the Pars back. Rivalry definitely needed at our level. 

That’s what am going for but total dings have high jacked my post as total serious.  It’s sooo petty 

52 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Heading along tonight since its 6 bucks but its not a strong team going out. 

Nor should it be with Saturday in mind.

I see McGowan isn't listed as a trialist....

Young Trialist P. McGowan looking to make an impact tonight...

Good to see Andrew Tod get a start, he's been full of beans in his wee cameos for the First team. Strange that Wighton is playing, O'Halloran makes sense to to get minutes so I wonder if he's wanting them to form some kind of partnership. 

3 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I think DA Baracus is meaning that rather than being listed as a trialist, we've used his name? 

He just got a nice assist. 

Yup, that's right. In the previous friendlies he's either been listed as a trialist or had the word 'trialist' in brackets after his name. He has neither tonight.