Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Actually one of the only fife derbies that all-ticket would make sense for. I was even expecting there to be a need to give a few days where season ticket holders would get priority, before general sale.

I thought so too. As far as I'm aware, Bayview holds about 2000. It's not too far fetched to expect East Fife to have 500-700 for the opening game of the season. That would mean fans locked out if we bring 1500, which I think we should be doing easily.

I don't have an issue with East Fife making it pay at the gate. They're just protecting their own interests. I know the previous regime are no longer in charge at EEP but there is absolutely no proof to other clubs that we can be trusted with their money.

East Fife are hoping to get up temporary terracing which'll allow space for 1500 more "standing" attendees to Bayview, increasing the capacity to 3500. My guess is they'll have that in by the time the Dunfermline game comes around, as they had previously planned from the beginning, therefore having enough room to not need to print and sell tickets. If this game attracted more than 3500 I'd be astounded. We'll probably take 1500-2000 IMO, depending on how the two Cup ties go, AND, if we survive the CVA.

Talking about the CVA, we're only 8 days away from (hopefully, anyway - I'm guessing I am right in saying the vote takes place on the same day as the meeting, yeah?!) finding out our future. Is anyone even confident we'll get the CVA accepted? I must be honest and say I'm extremely nervous about the decision and feel there's a very real, distinct, chance that it'll be rejected :( ...let's hope not!!

COYP! :):D

East Fife are hoping to get up temporary terracing which'll allow space for 1500 more "standing" attendees to Bayview, increasing the capacity to 3500. My guess is they'll have that in by the time the Dunfermline game comes around, as they had previously planned from the beginning, therefore having enough room to not need to print and sell tickets. If this game attracted more than 3500 I'd be astounded. We'll probably take 1500-2000 IMO, depending on how the two Cup ties go, AND, if we survive the CVA.

Talking about the CVA, we're only 8 days away from (hopefully, anyway - I'm guessing I am right in saying the vote takes place on the same day as the meeting, yeah?!) finding out our future. Is anyone even confident we'll get the CVA accepted? I must be honest and say I'm extremely nervous about the decision and feel there's a very real, distinct, chance that it'll be rejected :( ...let's hope not!!

First of me hearing about this proposed upgrade at new Bayview, would be excellent if it was in place for this game and would certainly make the decision make sense.

With regards the CVA, I'm very fingers in ears about it just now. Just planning and looking ahead to the season as normal. Only exception is putting off gettin my seadon ticket until it's through.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I don't have an issue with East Fife making it pay at the gate. They're just protecting their own interests. I know the previous regime are no longer in charge at EEP but there is absolutely no proof to other clubs that we can be trusted with their money.

I was ready to decry East Fife's decision as a very silly one indeed, but you raise a very valid point and one that I didn't even consider. I suppose as well that there's the chance that we might not even be in existence come that game if the CVA doesn't go through.

East Fife are hoping to get up temporary terracing which'll allow space for 1500 more "standing" attendees to Bayview, increasing the capacity to 3500. My guess is they'll have that in by the time the Dunfermline game comes around, as they had previously planned from the beginning, therefore having enough room to not need to print and sell tickets. If this game attracted more than 3500 I'd be astounded. We'll probably take 1500-2000 IMO, depending on how the two Cup ties go, AND, if we survive the CVA.

A wee bit of terrace sounds ideal. I imagine it would just be letting fans stand behind the goals closest to the car park.

Re the CVA; I think there's a decent chance of it going through. Have to say that I haven't given it much thought mind. Nothing we can do about it, so we'll just have to wait now.

Well that means we need a striker to complete Jeffries wish list, I'd hope to add an other player on top of that, either a winger or a striker.

I think we need a right sided winger as at times last season we were very lop sided.

I think we need some cash for all these signings.

True, but Jefferies is being very shrewd thus far in my opinion bringing in loan signings and kids (not that he has much choice).

How did Buchan look on Saturday (to anyone who was at the game) ? Do you think he deserves a contract ? I saw him rip our youth team apart last season and I'd happily take him.