Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I take this as others clubs we'd want to be competing with have upped their budgets and are gambling on going up. Fair play to them as it's as good a chance as there has been for years but our board are not the gambling type. So we aren't and can't increase our wage structure. Who knew...oh aye pretty much us all

Edited by Heaton

1 hour ago, Well over Par said:

its no a surprise bud. some of us have been predicting it. board no sanctioned any more signings after kane

Utter fucking pish and you know it is. Why do you do this fucking nonsense?

2 hours ago, Well over Par said:

its no a surprise bud. some of us have been predicting it. board no sanctioned any more signings after kane

If the board hadn’t sanctioned any more signings then surely you wouldn’t be attempting to sign actual players? 

I’m not even a Dunfermline fan and doom mongering pish annoys me at all clubs. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Utter fucking pish and you know it is. Why do you do this fucking nonsense?

Is it though?, there's no use you getting all aggressive about a fellow supporters concerns.

How do you interpret the situation given McPakes went to the press with a less than inspiring summary of his frustrations?

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If the board hadn’t sanctioned any more signings then surely you wouldn’t be attempting to sign actual players? 

I’m not even a Dunfermline fan and doom mongering pish annoys me at all clubs. 

Oh, all Unicorns, Rainbows and fairy castles round your gaff is it?

1 minute ago, North West said:

Is it though?, there's no use you getting all aggressive about a fellow supporters concerns.

How do you interpret the situation given McPakes went to the press with a less than inspiring summary of his frustrations?

Didn't he literally say in said interview that the club are trying to sign players? 

Just now, North West said:

Oh, all Unicorns, Rainbows and fairy castles round your gaff is it?

Have you actually read the first part of my post where I explain that the article directly contradicts what that poster claimed. 

Let's all stop dancing around things here.

Some folk clearly believe 'The Germans' are either stealing money or are trying to purposely make the club a mid table team with no ambition.

Can we just be honest and those who believe this say why?

There has to be reason for folk posting blatant nonsense and lies, so what is it?

Edited by DA Baracus

4 minutes ago, North West said:

There's a difference between your board saying "No James, no more players this window. We're not sanctioning any more moves" rather than players patching McPake because they get a more attractive offer from ourselves or Ayr. 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Didn't he literally say in said interview that the club are trying to sign players? 

Yes, but not to a standard he'd like. Which is an indication he's frustrated. Why go to the press? 

I'm not of the opinion we've no player budget, but I do think the consecutive losses is an influential factor in having less to spend than other clubs in this league. 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Let's all stop dancing around things here.

Some folk clearly believe 'The Germans' are either stealing money or are trying to purposely make the club a mid table team with no ambition.

Can we just be honest and those who believe this say why?

There has to be reason for folk posting blatant nonsense and lies, so what is it?

Let's be clear, I don't believe anyone is stealing money. My opinion is that given the losses we're not managing as effectively as maybe we could be. 

3 minutes ago, North West said:

Yes, but not to a standard he'd like. Which is an indication he's frustrated. Why go to the press? 

I'm not of the opinion we've no player budget, but I do think the consecutive losses is an influential factor in having less to spend than other clubs in this league. 

So the board* haven't actually said they will no longer sanction signings?

*'The Germans' to be more accurate

3 minutes ago, North West said:

Let's be clear, I don't believe anyone is stealing money. My opinion is that given the losses we're not managing as effectively as maybe we could be. 

That very well could be the case.

But doesn't answer why folk are lying about things on here.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

So the board* haven't actually said they will no longer sanction signings?

*'The Germans' to be more accurate

I never said anything about the board not sanctioning signings. 

I never said anything about anyone's nationality. If I ever refer to those based in Germany on the board, I make reference to GmbH Fussball. That's a fact. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That very well could be the case.

But doesn't answer why folk are lying about things on here.

One person made an I'll informed choice to post an opinion. I'd say probably out of frustration. 

6 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

That made up Jai Quitongo rumour now starting to look quite aspirational for you chaps. 

Should have a clear run at him as I doubt Thistle, Raith or Ayr will be looking to add him to their squads.