Fisher
Ngwenya

Hamilton
Otoo

KRH
Wotherspoon
Sutherland

McCann

Nobody else to play central midfield, since he’s taken Chalmers out.

Edited by CallumPar

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

That team has to be a back 4.

Comrie 
Bene
Fisher
Ngwenya

Hamilton
Otoo

KRH
Wotherspoon
Sutherland

McCann

Nobody else to play central midfield, since he’s taken Chalmers out.

Krh is playing central, Otoo at LCB. 

23 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Krh is playing central, Otoo at LCB. 

My dislike of modern football was simmering with us last season and has been amplified after the Euros. KRH is a winger, he should be played as one - playing him centrally is just ludicrous.

9 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Surely if Kane was being eased in then he would be on the bench. 

Starting to think we have two strikers made of chocolate. 

It can't be a surprise, Kanes availability for the past few years has been dreadful. We even had enough warning from our loan spell. 

If we were serious in the transfer market we'd have accepted that if we were signing Kane we probably needed to sign someone else upfront for when Kane inevitably misses out. 

But here we are, 2nd game of the season and this is our bench. 

Subs v Forfar Athletic:-
8 Joe Chalmers
23 Michael O’Halloran
25 Sam Young
26 Andrew Tod 
27 Liam Hoggan
28 Ewan McLeod
30 Freddie Rowe

We learned absolutely nothing last seasi

Just now, Islay said:

My dislike of modern football was simmering with us last season and has been amplified after the Euros. KRH is a winger, he should be played as one - playing him centrally is just ludicrous.

After about 35 minutes McPake changed to 4 at the back, we were unsurprisingly more threatening in the final ten minutes than the first 35.

2 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

After about 35 minutes McPake changed to 4 at the back, we were unsurprisingly more threatening in the final ten minutes than the first 35.

I’m not at the game as I’m on holiday so appreciative of the updates. He played centrally last season and it didn’t work, so I’m not sure why McPake is trying that again.

I can see me going motorbike trips on Saturdays this season, I don’t think I can sit through this utter pish again for another season 

These tactics and set up weren’t good enough last season, why the f**k does the manager think it’ll work this seas? A season where everyone else in the league have strengthened while we have stood still in comparison. 

We have added a couple of good additions. But they have said themselves, if we can keep them fit. Well we did a good job of keeping players fit last season didn't we...

But the depth is not there for when they are not as covered earlier and the squad as a whole is weaker. 

Seriously regretting renewing my ST already and I've not even sat in my seat yet.

17 minutes ago, Heaton said:

The lack of movement when we have the ball is shocking and pure laziness. He better have gone mental at them for it

I'd rather he maybe came up with a game plan and coached them so that we actually looked capable of attacking teams. 

Just now, Have some faith in Magic said:

Haven't renewed yet but the sight of that side to side then backwards pish is really putting me off. 

I renewed yesterday, regretting it already.

Boring, ponderous, slow, ineffective football has cost plenty of managers their jobs.

It will cost McPake. I was thinking November but he might get punted in October.