Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Any other club, the two week gap would be seen as an ideal time for change.

We'll probably just plod along and the lads will be "brilliant" in training for two weeks, we won't have signed anyone and we get beat by Hamilton.

The majority of fans seen this car crash unfolding long before now, it's not surprising in the slightest that we're badly struggling.

34 minutes ago, Parscelona said:

Any other club, the two week gap would be seen as an ideal time for change.

We'll probably just plod along and the lads will be "brilliant" in training for two weeks, we won't have signed anyone and we get beat by Hamilton.

The majority of fans seen this car crash unfolding long before now, it's not surprising in the slightest that we're badly struggling.

That's the thing. Fans have been saying it for months. These dunces keep making the same mistakes when it can be seen a mile off.

I said I wasn't buying  season ticket this year unless there was some investment and change and I foolishly bought one. I'm genuinely done with it. I can't watch this rudderless team under this hopeless management team and useless owners that care more about vanity projects than backing their football team. Get that lot to fck and take dug shyte like Cook with you.

Edited by Chubbychops

Will not be surprised when we play you next month to see Ian Murray in your dugout.

Cook et al will not forgo their golden wages…McPake will be gone before they do.

Murray will go to the first club in the Championship who bins their manager. I actually think his availability will motivate chairmen to make a change should they feel he’ll improve them.

1 hour ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Will not be surprised when we play you next month to see Ian Murray in your dugout.

Cook et al will not forgo their golden wages…McPake will be gone before they do.

Murray will go to the first club in the Championship who bins their manager. I actually think his availability will motivate chairmen to make a change should they feel he’ll improve them.

I'd be fine with that, I'd heard when both the clubs were looking for a manager a couple of seasons back that Murray has a reputation of being difficult, his exit from Raith might give credence to that. However I think that might be what's needed to a degree, someone to tell the owners that their ideology won't work at this level. 

On your second paragraph I agree. However I also think the language surrounding Cook etc on social media is a bit rough. We've seen it before with owners and board members having property damaged/being abused in the street and there's no need for it. 

2 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same. 

It's obvious that this arms length owning the club isn't working.

The fans are totally fed up with the way things are at the moment.

Even more worryingly some are stopping caring.

Something has to give or if not it's down the leagues we go.

There is no way that we can continue without change on and off the park.

Time for the fussball gmbh to front up and address the concerns.

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Indeed.

Absolutely bizarre that no additional goalkeeper or reinforcements have come in. The most rigid club in the lower leagues just now. 

I’ve said it before but Dunfermline Athletic is nothing but a wee experiment for their owners, who won’t care much about results on a week to week basis. How many were at the game today I wonder?

They owners/board seem to have disappeared and left the sinking ship to McPake(as shite a football manger he is) to face up to the fans.

The owners and Cook are cowards. They have realised how fukin useless they are at managing a football club and gone into hiding. League 1 again it looks. 

So much potential at our club but just can't find the right leadership.

There are basics though that have nothing to do with the ownership structure: 

How mcCann starts every week

Signing total duds on 2 and 3 Year deals and hamstringing ourselves

There are other things that are directly related to the ownership model like the academy which is the biggest waste of resources anyone can imagine. 

1 hour ago, timbermill tactician said:

It's obvious that this arms length owning the club isn't working.

The fans are totally fed up with the way things are at the moment.

Even more worryingly some are stopping caring.

Something has to give or if not it's down the leagues we go.

There is no way that we can continue without change on and off the park.

Time for the fussball gmbh to front up and address the concerns.

Buy your club back, then. If they fk it up, it’s you who’ll have to pick up the pieces anyway. 

11 hours ago, grahamston said:

Buy your club back, then. If they fk it up, it’s you who’ll have to pick up the pieces anyway. 

Handed over the keys to the club to a bunch of charlatans. You’d think after nearly losing it before the Dunfermline fans would be more careful.

What use is a shiny, expensive, youth academy when you are in Legaue One, where you’d be lucky to demand a 6 figure fee for even a once every 20 years type talent? If you were a very decent young player why would you want to be in that academy with Hearts and Hibs so close?

Edited by Enigma

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You’d think after nearly loosing it before the Dunfermline fans would be more careful.

I never held any keys and was never consulted about handing over said physical lock opening apparatus.

34 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Handed over the keys to the club to a bunch of charlatans. You’d think after nearly loosing it before the Dunfermline fans would be more careful.

What use is a shiny, expensive, youth academy when you are in Legaue One, where you’d be lucky to demand a 6 figure for even a once every 20 years type talent? If you were a very decent young player why would you want to be in that academy with Hearts and Hibs so close?

Exactly. The general public seem to see this but these clueless idiots seem to think they are visionaries. They don't have a clue about the dynamics of Scottish football. 

I'm sure all Rovers and Falkirk fans take great delight in reading this though.

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Exactly. The general public seem to see this but these clueless idiots seem to think they are visionaries. They don't have a clue about the dynamics of Scottish football. 

I'm sure all Rovers and Falkirk fans take great delight in reading this though.

the style of a woman, the kiss of a man — enterprisenx01: Phlox Smiling in  Broken Bow (1.01)

8 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

There are basics though that have nothing to do with the ownership structure: 

How mcCann starts every week

Signing total duds on 2 and 3 Year deals and hamstringing ourselves

There are other things that are directly related to the ownership model like the academy which is the biggest waste of resources anyone can imagine. 

Long term deals are part of the ownership strategy.