Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I honestly think we should concentrate on avoiding a relegation play-off battle. We are in freefall and f**k knows where the next win is going to come from. Aren't we closer to relegation than promotion? Can't be arsed looking at the tables.

We are horrible just now. That's the worst Pars team in the last 25 years and no sign of improving.

Can't believe we are still getting crowds over 2500, matter of time before that drops, folk aren't going to waste their time/money to watch shite every week.

I'm quite surprised crowds have held up so well recently, given the weather is shit and the performances the same.

How much did you put on?

Just a tenner, but 7 fold accumulator, Aberdeen 2nd, Hearts winning the Championship, Benfica, Chelsea, Madrid, winning their respective leagues. You guys were about the worst odds. 1.5k back. Edited by AberdeenBud

Spot on 78 ! I agree we are having a poor run of results and again left scratching my head. But if you look at the two new signings today (Andy held the ball up well, something we have been missing & Kyle looked good in the middle part of the game, legs went at the end) also Moffat scoring (hopefully kick on?) josh and Sean were better, we might have scored again near the end & 1 point better off. Things do need to improve and we are running out of games, But come May you just never know????

Unbeaten in 2015. Aye, drawing every match. Lucky to do so. It's nowhere near good enough. Potter asses a match well after, but he needs to start implementing that on the field. 9 points behind with a game in hand. Look, it isn't ideal, and I guess I'm being a bit more positive of late, we can get up there but we need to start putting our mark on games and taking it by the throat. Morton next is absolutely pivotal. We simply need to win it. We lose that and the game is a bogey.

Spot on guys, spot on, guys spot on guys spot on. We are totally going to win the league likes.

Spot on guys we will totally beat Morton next week likes because we have signed Barrowman spot on he will pure score a goal likes spot on likes.

That's totally spot on we just need to put the ball in the onion net likes spot on guys spot on.

I still sense that there are one or two still not feeling the love. Spread the word, tell your friends, harness the power of good karma. If you create a whirling vortex go negativity it's just going to bring everybody down. If we don't beat Morton next week I might need to do an extra hour of meditation to stay in a happy place right enough.

I still sense that there are one or two still not feeling the love. Spread the word, tell your friends, harness the power of good karma. If you create a whirling vortex go negativity it's just going to bring everybody down. If we don't beat Morton next week I might need to do an extra hour of meditation to stay in a happy place right enough.

Or you could just start winning games. :rolleyes:

Groaners section

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1438546&t=1438546

I recon we should open a small section of the ground for those who only want to come along and spout negativity at our players

It should be near to or better still in the away end as these people are virtually lending their support to the away team, they would all be perfectly happy in the company of like minded people. It would be just like a big section full of those two old guys from The Muppets (probably a good comparison) Waldorf and Staddler?

This measure would allow the rest of us to get on with supporting our players and doing whatever we can to help to turn this season around

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1437572&t=1437572

Worst fans in Scottish football

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1438410&t=1438410

Confidence and support

Things aren't going the way ANY of us, players, staff and fans expected this season but I agree with Josh that we need to look at positives instead of negatives all the time. We DO play some good football and we DO score some good goals, but we keep beating them up over losing stupid goals / goals against the run of play etc.

The guys have seen their (experienced) counterparts leave, were thrown into the first team and expected to save us from relegation. They didn't do so. They then had the chance to save us via the playoffs and they didn't do so. Finally last season they were expected to get promotion through the playoffs and didn't do so.

They have never at any point in their 2 - 2 1/2 year careers ever been able to play with no pressure on them and I think that's telling as every aspect of that is confidence draining and it's now reflecting on our results week in, week out as pre season favorites for promotion this season - again lots of pressure on them and that's before you throw in the threat to our full time status.

The players need to try to find some confidence and we, as fans, need play our part in that. Getting more experience in the team will help - Paterson & Barrowman could turn out to be very shrewd signings in that regard.

Jim's post match interview last week was spot on and so are Andy's comments about us on COWS this week.

"The fans can play a big part for us this season, we are going to need them. Sometimes you can hear the moans and groans coming from the stands but especially in that second half, I have said it before, they kind of sucked that ball into the net.

"It got mentioned in the dressing room at half time. That is what happened so we need the fans on our side. Okay the results are not going the way we want but you can see that the boys are giving absolutely everything. If they can see that they will get behind us because we are going to need them."

I remember a few years ago, St Johnstone fans decided they weren't going to be negative towards the team, and instead get behind them 100% for the ninety minutes of EVERY game, win, draw or lose.

Guess what happened? They WON THE LEAGUE, were promoted and I don't think have ever been relegated since.

How about we try OUR best to give the best support we can for the rest of the season and maybe, just maybe, the confidence and results will improve again ON the park.

Worth a try, surely??!

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1438449&t=1438449

Half full or half empty

9 PTs ... It's three games. Yes if it's that many points apart in 6 games time but give the Potts a chance. If its been that bad for so long it couldnt take 3 or 4 games to turn it around. Come on ye Pars ...

209.gif

denile.gif

c7c1970c-59a2-4619-9b7d-fa9ae1ae843e.jpg