Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Would be better if a few people left to trim the wage budget

Faiss,Byrne,Urquhart and probably Thompson could leave

Shame because I like the taxi destroyer

Don't think Ryan ever got a run in the team in his best position.

I've seen him come off the bench and make a difference three times. Twice he was such a standout opposition fans commented on him to me.

If you need someone to win the ball and chip in with goals and Geggan is off form then he was the obvious replacement.

Probably blew his chance after the taxi incident but got played upfront and did ok.

Would put him out on loan as he's not going to get a chance.

Next six games will decide what happens this season.

A good or a bad run will see us either in the top two or seventh or eighth.

We really need to beat both Stranraer and Forfar away to stand any chance of winning the league. Very winnable games apart from that until we play Morton at home.

Saturday 7th February 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

AyrvAirdrieonians

15:00 Show

DunfermlineP-PBrechin

Postponed

Show

ForfarvPeterhead

MortonvStirling

StenhousemuirP-PStranraer

Postponed

Saturday 14th February 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

BrechinvMorton

DunfermlinevStenhousemuir

StirlingvAyr

StranraervPeterhead

AirdrieoniansvForfar

17:30 Saturday 21st February 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

ForfarvDunfermline

MortonvStranraer

PeterheadvAyr

StenhousemuirvAirdrieonians

StirlingvBrechin

15:00 Saturday 28th February 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

AirdrieoniansvStirling

AyrvForfar

BrechinvStenhousemuir

PeterheadvMorton

StranraervDunfermline

15:00 Saturday 7th March 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

BrechinvAirdrieonians

DunfermlinevAyr

MortonvForfar

StenhousemuirvPeterhead

StirlingvStranraer

15:00 Saturday 14th March 2015 Close SCOTTISH LEAGUE ONE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

AirdrieoniansvMorton

AyrvStenhousemuir

DunfermlinevStirling

ForfarvStranraer

PeterheadvBrechin

15:00

Been pretty reasonable for us since he arrived and you may have noticed him sprinting away from your man in creating our second goal against Dunfermline. I am not saying he's a superstar and he tends to fade in and out a wee bit but generally he has been decent in midfield since he came.

Been pretty reasonable for us since he arrived and you may have noticed him sprinting away from your man in creating our second goal against Dunfermline. I am not saying he's a superstar and he tends to fade in and out a wee bit but generally he has been decent in midfield since he came.

Could not care less how he gets on in the rest of his career, he was absolutely wash with us and that's all that matters.

Has it been announced when our two games in hand against Brechin will be played?

Nah, no yet.

He was good for us when he initially signed as well.

We only need him to do his bit until the end of the season. We have already signed a better left sided/central mid who will be available next season!! He looks like being more than adequate for this league.

Sometimes a change is what's needed to get a player producing again.

I'm glad to see it working in reverse this time at least so far. Usually we sign players who have done well for their previous club only to become mince with us.

ParsTV - Cowdenbeath 7th February

ParsTV can confirm that they will be streaming this match live from Central Park on Saturday. Due to this match not being an SPFL match, viewers from within the UK can also watch this match, however, ParsTV would like to encourage as many people as possible to turn up at Central Park on Saturday and show their support for Dean Brett. A reminder that this match is a 2pm kick off, UK time.

ParsTV can also confirm that ALL monies raised from the purchase of this match will go straight to Dean Brett and the Mia Brett fund.

ParsTV hasn't yet set a price for this match. Before we finalise a price, we would like to ask the opinion of Pars fans, particularly those who aim to watch this match on Saturday via ParsTV, how much they are willing to donate to the Mia Brett fund by purchasing this match.

The options are:

A) the regular price of £7.50
B) the match entry fee at Central Park on Saturday of £5
C) the slightly dearer charge than normal of £10
D) Other (please specify)

ParsTV - Cowdenbeath 7th February

ParsTV can confirm that they will be streaming this match live from Central Park on Saturday. Due to this match not being an SPFL match, viewers from within the UK can also watch this match, however, ParsTV would like to encourage as many people as possible to turn up at Central Park on Saturday and show their support for Dean Brett. A reminder that this match is a 2pm kick off, UK time.

ParsTV can also confirm that ALL monies raised from the purchase of this match will go straight to Dean Brett and the Mia Brett fund.

ParsTV hasn't yet set a price for this match. Before we finalise a price, we would like to ask the opinion of Pars fans, particularly those who aim to watch this match on Saturday via ParsTV, how much they are willing to donate to the Mia Brett fund by purchasing this match.

The options are:

A) the regular price of £7.50

B) the match entry fee at Central Park on Saturday of £5

C) the slightly dearer charge than normal of £10

D) Other (please specify)

I seem to recall that there were details of how to make a donation to the fund. I can't remember where I saw this but I would like to make a donation. I had a quick look on your website but canna see it, do you know the details?

I seem to recall that there were details of how to make a donation to the fund. I can't remember where I saw this but I would like to make a donation. I had a quick look on your website but canna see it, do you know the details?

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Pars_share_Dean_Brett's_grief&ID=8272

If you want to donate, you can transfer money to the PST account - please ensure that your reference is Dean Brett together with your name.

The PST bank details are :

Bank of Scotland

Sort Code : 80 06 55

A/C no : 00662309

Edited by dafcburty

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Pars_share_Dean_Brett's_grief&ID=8272

If you want to donate, you can transfer money to the PST account - please ensure that your reference is Dean Brett together with your name.

The PST bank details are :

Bank of Scotland

Sort Code : 80 06 55

A/C no : 00662309

Perfect. I couldn't get my name into the reference as TSB doesnt allow sufficient characters but I am sure it won't make any difference.

Good luck with the game and I hope there is a big crowd for the lad.

Sounds like a deal for Paul George is likely, potter is clearly keen and it sounds that Paul is too, can't see finances being a problem either given more left than come in.

If it goes through then it's a positive move, didn't see him play today but he has impressed in the past and its a position we could do with someone coming in