Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Now that he's gone he'll be canonised by the fans and his ability will be grossly exaggerated.

Shame that he's off mind, as I thought he could have been decent for us on the wing, but Parscelona sums it up well as to why that could never happen.

Ignoring the usual attention-seeking posters, it seems most are surprised & a bit disappointed by this news? I know I am. I was quite excited when we got him in the summer but apart from at Cappielow a few weeks ago, he's been largely anonymous.

I've no idea about behind-the-scenes stories about attitude etc, but based upon performances alone, it seems like the correct call.

Not at all disappointed in this. Another waste of a wage like Forbes was. Summed up his season when he came on as a sub, made one run into a blind alley in the hour he was on the pitch and was subbed off again.

Being devils advocate is it harder for a winger to play when he's the only attacking outlet at times?

Moffat dropping deep, no support from fullbacks. Is he supposed to do it all himself?

In a proper balanced system he will do a job. Not sure how Stirling play, he's certainly good enough for them.

Look at me, look at me. Hiya da pal.

Season 2014/15

Team J A 2A VE

1 Scotland selecionar equipa Peterhead FC 24 63 0 5

2 Scotland selecionar equipa Morton FC 25 52 2 1

3 Scotland selecionar equipa Stenhousemuir 25 44 1 2

3 Scotland selecionar equipa Stirling Albion 25 44 0 6

5 Scotland selecionar equipa Airdrieonians 25 43 1 0

6 Scotland selecionar equipa Ayr United 25 42 0 1

7 Scotland selecionar equipa Brechin City 23 39 1 1

7 Scotland selecionar equipa Stranraer 25 39 1 2

9 Scotland selecionar equipa Forfar 25 37 0 2

10 Scotland selecionar equipa Dunfermline 24 30 0 2

[J=Matches, A=Yellow cards, 2A=Double Yellow Cards, VE=Red cards]

Here's the disciplinary table for league one so far. No surprise about Peterlostthehied.

Hard to read maybe but it reads games, yellow card, two yellow cards then reds.

Hints at us being too soft? Not making the right professional fouls?

Being devils advocate is it harder for a winger to play when he's the only attacking outlet at times?

Moffat dropping deep, no support from fullbacks. Is he supposed to do it all himself?.

Most definitely, teams know that if they shut down one side then we're done for, playing with only one attacking outlet from midfield is ridiculously easy to play against.

Potter doesn't know what he is doing. As been mentioned, every team plays with balance apart from us. Yet Potter seems to think it is a player problem. Getting rid of Stirling when we are crying out for width is incomprehensible.

Getting rid of an empty shirt isn't incomprehensible. Signing wingers and not playing them is.

Dunfermline shouldn't be losing 5-1 to a side like Stranraer. On a day when Cowdenbeath lose 10-0, we manage to get an even worse result. If that happened to a similar sized club like Falkirk, Motherwell or St Mirren we would be wondering what is going on and laughing like f**k, which is exactly the type of responses we are receiving (and rightly so) from fans of other clubs.

However, the sad thing is that with the absolute shambles we have become, most fans (well the realistic ones anyway) expected us to lose today and by a few goals too. To get to a stage where we as the full time club and the biggest in the league is not expected to take anything against a part time side, just show little confidence and belief is in the management and players.

Potter's out of his depth. Anyone who disputes that is either on the wind up or needs placed in the loony bin. Unlike the case for the typical new manager, he's not needed time to adapt to new surroundings. He's been working with these players for a good two years as a coach and he has managed to win two out of ten league games as manager. Constantly changing the team every game and sticking with the stupid system we played under Jefferies is obscene and ultimately, will lead to his downfall.

He's not the only one to blame though, we have a squad full of the most spineless players going. As the statistics indicate, whenever they fall behind they can't get anything out of the game. Hopefully the vast majority are emptied at the end of the season as they are abysmal.

What do we do until then though? As bad as we are it would take something truly spectacular to finish in the bottom two, meaning the highest we can aim to finish is 5th and lowest is 7th, unless Ayr can put a run of wins together. As such we have heehaw to play for and the crowds will dwindle for the remaining home games as there is no point in the fans turning up.

The board needs to identify a suitable manager to lead us for next season in League One as Potter is not a long-term viable option. Hopefully this time, they'll appoint someone who isn't a complete novice.

Not even kidding when I say Potter should go right now. I don't know who can come in and replace him but he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. Way out of his depth.