Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Some boy on the Cowden thread on here saying that Lewis Milne's arrival at EEP is imminent.

Make of that what you will.

You would have to buy him as he is under contract for another year. For that reason I can't see it.

Also done well for Raith by all accounts, winning the Challenge Cup final again, against Rangers.

Would be an ideal appointment if the finances are there.

Not quite had some poor games and wasn't highly thought of for us but he did have a great game when it counted against The Rangers in the final. Although to give balance I believe the Queen of the South fans thought fairly highly of him and rated him as a good keeper so he might be a decent signing for you guys. Just didn't really do it for us.

It might only be 3 weeks since we played and the season for other clubs is still going, but pre-season is shite. Actually looking forward to the Friendlies starting.

Its definitely a longer summer when there's no Euros or World Cup to watch.

Each to their own yet i have no interest in attending friendlies unless we're up against a decent team outside of Scotland. Can't be arsed seeing us have a glorified kick about with the likes of East Fife and Livingston.

Its definitely a longer summer when there's no Euros or World Cup to watch.

Each to their own yet i have no interest in attending friendlies unless we're up against a decent team outside of Scotland. Can't be arsed seeing us have a glorified kick about with the likes of East Fife and Livingston.

They are not brilliant even against more unusual opposition, but by the time they come around I'm normally just happy to watch something. You do get some decent moments, like last seasons seagull incident.

Didnt work out for Lee at Raith for some reason but he is an excellent keeper. Most Queens fans would be delighted to have him back at Palmerston. Be surprised if he doesnt get an extension to be Bell's back up at Rangers though.

He is not particularly fondly remembered at Cappielow either!