Walking Down The Halbeath Road

As I am looking at our squad of 10 which contains 3 strikers and no goalkeeper I would rather you did not mention that. :eek:

Tbh its probably worth counting the u20s, with a small squad they're likely to have a bigger role.

So 18, 1 Center back.

No need to panic yet, if we get the right players we should be able to mould them into a decent side.

Morton did it last year, I think it was an entirely new team.

Morton got 2 new strikers and McManus back in January and hoped they could score more than they would concede.

Morton got 2 new strikers and McManus back in January and hoped they could score more than they would concede.

I'd say that most teams hope to score more than they concede, that does tend to win games.

Funnily enough usually the team that does that the most often usually ends up winning the league, crazy logic.

There's only one Petrie and Derek Young among the names mention for the Brechin job. That would leave Airdrieonians as the only team in the league without a former Par in the first team coaching staff:

Sandy Clark & Potter - Pars

Colin Nish - Cowden

Dick Campbell - Forfar

Darren Young - Albion R

Ian McCall - 3 points again - thanks so much! FC

Brian Reid- Stranraer

Davie Irons - returning to Stenny as coach

Davie Nicholls - Peterhead assistant

Edited by Shandon Par

This season is very important so I'm all for the manager taking time. We know he will play attacking football with wingers and more strength in defence.

He has said that people want to play for us and we are a big draw. I don't see the necessity to sign players early, for our level there must be dozens of players available for the wages and he will have spoken to players behind the scenes.

Looks like they're showing some kit promo today according to twitter. I await sitting till 9 at night for a wee square photo of black and white stripes.