Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Reminds me of Barry John Corr, played with teams at a higher level, was overally great at them, came to us and bombed and ended up at Clydebank (the real ones no the fake Airdrie United).

Remember Corrs last game, 4-0 down at half time, at fault for all the goals, never re appeared at half time and was let go not long after.

Anyway, enjoy Hutton.

He was awful for us last season.

His time at Accies he was in nets against us last time we were in first. We went in at half time 2-0 down and won 3-2 in the end. Hutton wasn't too hot that day.

Will not be a good signing for anyone in this league.

Undoubtedly, keeepers can work and bomb at some teams.

Your present keeper Fleming was absolutely horrendous for us but seems to have picked it up recently, likewise Chris Smith. I will have drastically low expectations for him mind you.

Is Hutton that bad? Can't say I've ever noticed him playing against us, only thing I can remember is him trying smash the ball of Buchanan last year...

If we can get Cardle and Caldwell to sign contracts, we'll certainly have a pretty formidable attack.

I'm not taking anything for granted after last season.

If Lee Robinson is a better keeper than this Hutton boy then he must be absolutely stinking.

I don't think our support really took to Lee Robinson,so if we were already slagging him off his every mistake would be seen by the Boo Boys as "he's a bombscare"

He was rated by QoTS, during his time there, can't be all bad!!

PLUS!!.., worth mentioning Robinson was in goal for us when we beat Sevco :lol::lol: in the Challenge Cup Final, last year at Easter Road.

Edited by Wee Sandy