Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I wasn't actually, it's hilarious that you continually refer to that result, should I keep falling back on 3-0 because I've got f**k all else to say? Am I doing it right?

You say that as if you have actually even begun to make a point, anyway during your angry ramblings :huh:

Can't wait until the next Cowden game so we can point and laugh at the yokels whilst giving them another footballing lesson.

And the yokels"ll be laughing and pointin at the fundamental, total bellends where you're standing. Just stay oot o" ma spot. No contamination allowed. - whilst tskin a footballing lesson again. Mibbees aye, mibbees naw.

It's funny because you're assuming we won't comfortably win the league, but in fact, we will not win the league at all and will finish in a playoff spot.

It'll be funny when you get pumped out the playoffs by Peterhead mind you.

The irony of you calling someone #seething only a few posts down.

What a melt :lol:

Hello down there :lol:

Edited by itzdrk

I see you Cowden fans, drowning in the lower depths of this division, seeking relevance in the top half of the table in desperation of being a challenger to your superiors.

Be gone with you, in a fight to stay away from the lowest tier of the SPFL.

Ultimately it's much easier to troll, criticise or abuse people online than post valid material or reasoned arguments.

There's a bit of small town mentality and jealousy in some cases. Big fish in small pond. There's no logic to their pettiness, one minute we are pish and relegated and they're acting obnoxiously then after getting pumped 7-1 we aren't allowed to give it back without being accused of being obnoxious, billy big boys, or cheats. Bringing up wins in some random cup that nobody has heard of sums it up.

Ultimately it's much easier to troll, criticise or abuse people online than post valid material or reasoned arguments.

There's a bit of small town mentality and jealousy in some cases. Big fish in small pond. There's no logic to their pettiness, one minute we are pish and relegated and they're acting obnoxiously then after getting pumped 7-1 we aren't allowed to give it back without being accused of being obnoxious, billy big boys, or cheats. Bringing up wins in some random cup that nobody has heard of sums it up.

Something about you makes me think you're a massive VL. I think it's the avatar. I bet there's a natural adhesive in every Hello magazine at your local doctors' waiting room.