Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wallace is good enough to take Fais' place should he leave. Granted, Fais is probably the more talented player but Wallace has scored a decent amount coming off from the bench and deserves a chance.

Wallace is easily good enough for this level. He does frustrate the hell out of me though as he misses a lot of chances. A good player though and along with Moffat, MAC, Cardle and Hopkirk, we'd still have plenty of goals in us.

That being said, we'd probably go and spend loads of money cause we love screwing over all the little teams.

You don't mean there is yet another striker who has scored more goals than your world class Barca bound Superstar. How did that happen?

That is true. What's also true is that 3 of the league's top 5 goal scorers are Dunfermline players, one of whom a midfielder. Those three players alone have scored more in the league than your pishy wee pub team.

It's quite amusing to think that we get more fans to one match than Cowden get over two months, then they struggle to understand how our budget dwarfs theirs :lol:

Believe me, it's even funnier gubbing your pretentious and arrogant rivals at home in front of one of their biggest crowds in recent years to keep them in a league below. No bad for a pub team I'd say.

Believe me, it's even funnier gubbing your pretentious and arrogant rivals at home in front of one of their biggest crowds in recent years to keep them in a league below. No bad for a pub team I'd say.

Imagine the best day of your life involved watching your football team not getting relegated to the third tier. The life of a pub team supporter I suppose.

Imagine the best day of your life involved watching your football team not getting relegated to the third tier. The life of a pub team supporter I suppose.

..Just to endure a season of defeats by margins as big as double figures.