Walking Down The Halbeath Road

21 minutes ago, Parscelona said:

Looks like Johnston has realised Moffat's not up to scratch in this league so the signing of Clark is a very welcome one.

If we can bring in El Alagui as well that would be pretty ace. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Moffat starting the next league game.

4 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

When a pars fan claimed that Cardle was on £1500 a week to play in the Scottish championship, can you blame certain people to suggest overspending? I don't agree with the cheating part though..

:lol: Who claimed that? If anyone believed that then it's only because they were absolutely desperate for it to be true.

9 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

When a pars fan claimed that Cardle was on £1500 a week to play in the Scottish championship, can you blame certain people to suggest overspending? I don't agree with the cheating part though..

If certain people are believing the unsubstantiated shite some random folk post on a football forum then yes, I will blame them.

:lol: Who claimed that? If anyone believed that then it's only because they were absolutely desperate for it to be true.

It was hilarious as Shooboax was stating DAFC have turned a corner and are now a well run club, then goes on and tries to claim Cardle is on £1500 a week. Nobody believed him though. He didn't understand why people mentioned overspending and cheating if this were to be true though.. :lol:

Just now, Parscelona said:

He's third choice now, he'll soon be fourth if El Alagui signs.

Not sure what the point in keeping Hopkirk was either tbh

How do you know he's third choice now? Did the manager tell you?

14 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

The fact that you believed him shows you to be an utter fucking idiot.

It's 100% AJ's squad - every player in the squad has been signed by him recently. Can't see anyone being frozen out or seen as a second class citizen. Been a tough few weeks but the squad has been short on numbers. We saw last season that AJ was happy to chop and change the front pairing a bit until they pretty much picked themselves and it will be the same again now. The ones doing the best job will start, be it Moff, Clark, Reilly..

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Did I say that, I believed him though?

Back in your box. Mutant.

Enough to repeat it, which at very least shows you believed it to be anything other than waffling nonsense.

Guess that one win wasn't enough to make up for decades of being subservient to a far bigger side huh?

It never will be.

Enough to repeat it, which at very least shows you believed it to be anything other than waffling nonsense.

Guess that one win wasn't enough to make up for decades of being subservient to a far bigger side huh?

It never will be.

Talk about "Waffling nonsense"

Decades? Far bigger side? One win? Settle.

Why do you hate the Rovers so much? That it brings out this sort of emotion every time you mention them? Even though you are apparently a "far bigger side" than us, it is quite amusing to see how much you still care about the Rovers! :lol:

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Talk about "Waffling nonsense"

Decades? Far bigger side? One win? Settle.

Why do you hate the Rovers so much? That it brings out this sort of emotion every time you mention them? Even though you are apparently a "far bigger side" than us, it is quite amusing to see how much you still care about the Rovers! :lol:

What emotion?

Decades? yup

Far bigger side? yup

one win? yup

I care about Dunfermline, hence why I'm posting in the dedicated Dunfermline thread,about matters relating to Dunfermline, now, why do you visit this thread so often? I think it might be that you care about Dunfermline a bit more than you'd care to admit.

The fact remains that you will always be the wee team, most Rovers fans have made peace with this fact, and are actually using it as a badge of honour, but for some reason you still get yourself all ruffled up about it, why is that?

It would be a lot easier to just cave and accept that you crave to have just a taste of what it is like to be "the big team".

It was hilarious as Shooboax was stating DAFC have turned a corner and are now a well run club, then goes on and tries to claim Cardle is on £1500 a week. Nobody believed him though. He didn't understand why people mentioned overspending and cheating if this were to be true though.. :lol:

If it were to be true then how would it warrant overspending? Pretty positive we posted a profit last year.

How did Rovers accounts go?

If Moffat is getting a start ahead of Clark or El Alagui (should he sign) then something is seriously wrong. Moffat is hopeless at this level. He barely done the job in League 1 last season. I was willing for him to go back to Ayr when the rumours about him rejoining were flying about in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

If it were to be true then how would it warrant overspending? Pretty positive we posted a profit last year.

How did Rovers accounts go?

We did. First time since the mid 90s was it not? 

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm not saying he's a dud but has Higgy done anything since the Dumbarton game? He's been better than McCabe but still...

Where are you playing him ?

behind the striker(s) his best position, tho he'd fit in nicely in our wide right slot for now

I seen him play as the striker v DUFC......not really his position 

50 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

First time in my Pars supporting lifetime. That means we could have been paying Cardle 5 grand a week topped up hefty bonuses but we could evidently afford it.

Another team in Fife though from what I remember did overspend...

Just looked up their accounts and found this.

EKvaBT6.png

lol.

Where are you playing him ?

behind the striker(s) his best position, tho he'd fit in nicely in our wide right slot for now

I seen him play as the striker v DUFC......not really his position 

Wide right usually, I like him. Even against Queens although he wasn't coming up with the goods he was still attempting and trying things.