Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I understand fully the reasons for the closure but you will be taking a hit atmosphere-wise. Now it's left to the brain donors at the back right of the Norries. Whoopie.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The club had to close that section or face a circa £70k policing bill per season.

39 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

That's a cracking video - the Pars media team do a fantastic job and are a credit to the club.  

Nervous? I think you'll be okay. Renton looks the type to be calm enough to score when it matters.

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nervous? I think you'll be okay. Renton looks the type to be calm enough to score when it matters.

Yeah I'm feeling pretty nervous.  This weekend we'll not have Rutherford at left back so I'm not sure who will play there. Our best non punt attacks come down our left wing so we're going to be missing that.  I'd say East Kilbride have the strikers to bother our defence but our strength is in attack.  Renton and Carrick will need to be on top form.  It's going to be tight anyway.  Just need to hope we can continue the level of effort and hope for a lucky break or two.

18 hours ago, Scosha said:

I've seen images of your home and away kits next season and they are absolute belters. It won't be too long at all until the Pars will be back up in the Premiership. 

Pics or die.

The strips are absolute belters tbf. The away top in particular has a pretty cool twist on the standard fare. 

Pics or die.

This thread will be a wasteland for a few months so why not have game of signing bingo...

Pick three players you think we'll sign. Winner (who gets most right) gets a nice pair of socks, or a can of beer from me.

1 M'Voto
2 Faissal El Bak
3 Nicky Devlin

This thread will be a wasteland for a few months so why not have game of signing bingo...
Pick three players you think we'll sign. Winner (who gets most right) gets a nice pair of socks, or a can of beer from me.
1 M'Voto
2 Faissal El Bak
3 Nicky Devlin

Can't see any of the 3 of them signing for you to be fair.

Devlin - Dundee United bound

El Bak - Still be at Dundee next season

M'Voto - Still with us if we stay up, if we go down, then I'd guess Inverness when they come down.

9 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Can't see any of the 3 of them signing for you to be fair.

Devlin - Dundee United bound

El Bak - Still be at Dundee next season

M'Voto - Still with us if we stay up, if we go down, then I'd guess Inverness when they come down.

Just wild speculation - anyone other than Gavin Reilly is fine by me.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Faiss signed for Dundee on a three year deal.

Hope we sign Darren Dods IMO.

Bit gutted about Dundee's two game winning streak and that McCann seems to rate Faiss. Was hoping they'd get some dinosaur manager in who wouldn't rate him.

I thought we should have picked up Andy Ryan before he signed for Airdrie, but I suppose a season of regular football in League 1 has served him well. What is his contract length at Airdrie?

Just now, Islay said:

I thought we should have picked up Andy Ryan before he signed for Airdrie, but I suppose a season of regular football in League 1 has served him well. What is his contract length at Airdrie?

pretty sure he has a year to go on his deal, however could be termination clauses if full-time football came his way or we would pay his release fee