Breaking Bad

Kejan

Basically watched this non stop for a while and finished it at the start of this month. What a show. First season and second to an extent were a bit of a slog at times but the last 3 episodes are amongst the best tv I have ever or will ever watch

Nearly finished the first season. Gonna watch the last 2 episodes tomorrow night and start with Season 2 on Monday :)

Fucking love it :D.

Please don't spoiler it for me :(

Watched the first episode of Series 2.  This is gonna take me another month to finish it all :(

I'm extremely jealous of you, you get to watch all of it not knowing what's going to happen. Enjoy it just now because you'll miss it when you finish it! :(

Got the boxset for Christmas. I'm currently on episode 4 on season 5. Scenes at the end of season 4. And the end of season 3 made me late for meeting my mates as I just had to watch the next fucking episode :lol

Got the boxset for Christmas. I'm currently on episode 4 on season 5. Scenes at the end of season 4. And the end of season 3 made me late for meeting my mates as I just had to watch the next fucking episode :lol

How the f**k have you watched it that much already :lol::(

I started watching season 1 and 2 last week on Netflix, once I got the boxset for my Xmas I spent all of Xmas day, Boxing Day and the last couple of night watching a few episodes :lol

Please don't spoiler it for me :(

Watched the first episode of Series 2. This is gonna take me another month to finish it all :(

Course I won't mate :D all I can say is, it's fucking wonderful.

I seriously regret watching the last 2 seasons In like 2/3 days now :( but it's so addictive and I needed to see how it all turned out :(

Thankfully the way I timed watching it I was finishing up season 4 just as season 5 was about to start on netflix which just meant the wait for the 2nd part of season 5

I am now on Episode 2 of Series 5 having started watching it at the beginning of December.

This is my first and last visit to this thread until I have seen the rest as I don't want to find out any detail.

Top quality programme.