Breaking Bad

Kejan

My fav scene was at the end of second last episode when you see the pair of chemists who fucked him over on tv then you can see a thought process going through his head as he finishes off his Scotch and the theme tune starts playing but really slowly and getting more and more up beat , sent shivers down my spine so it did. You just thought Walt was going to go to their house and waste the pair of them with a machete

My fav scene was at the end of second last episode when you see the pair of chemists who fucked him over on tv then you can see a thought process going through his head as he finishes off his Scotch and the theme tune starts playing but really slowly and getting more and more up beat , sent shivers down my spine so it did. You just thought Walt was going to go to their house and waste the pair of them with a machete

The Schwarzes weren't originally planned to reappear. They only did because Vince Gilligan meet a 16 year old, terminally ill cancer patient and when he asked him if there was anything he felt the show needed, he said he'd like to know more about them and what happened with them and Walt. Gilligan liked the idea and wrote it in.

My favourite scenes so far (up to episode 6 of Season 5)

The scene in Lydia's house with Mike (s5 e2) and also the resulting 'meeting' in the warehouse basement (s5 e5)

Jane's death (s2 e12)

Walt breaking down in front of Walt, Jnr. when talking about his last memory of his own dad. (s4 e10)

When Walt exits the clothes shop then comes in and attacks one of the 'bullies', it's almost the beginning of "Heisenberg" (s1 e1)

The final few minutes of 'One Minute' were thrilling.

Favourite scenes? The opening second of Ozymandias until the closing credits. Television perfection. I will be utterly astonished if there's ever a better episode of television made. Comfortably the greatest episode of anything, ever.

My favourite is the final scene of Series 4 as the camera zooms in on the Lily of the Valley.

Even by Walt's rapidly falling standards, that was a sign of just how low he was prepared to go. Chilling but incredibly exciting.

The Schwarzes weren't originally planned to reappear. They only did because Vince Gilligan meet a 16 year old, terminally ill cancer patient and when he asked him if there was anything he felt the show needed, he said he'd like to know more about them and what happened with them and Walt. Gilligan liked the idea and wrote it in.

Well i never

It was as if it were scripted from the start, nothing about it seemed like it was spur of the moment directing/writing

For me, the moment the whole series hinged on one scene, when Walt let Jane die.

From then on, you just knew he was evil and there was no turning back.

It was a mindfuck moment, and just brilliant television.

I predicted that on season 5 he would get up into jesses face and say how he watched her die. And he did and it was fucking evil :thumsup2

Favourite scenes? The opening second of Ozymandias until the closing credits. Television perfection. I will be utterly astonished if there's ever a better episode of television made. Comfortably the greatest episode of anything, ever.

I can think of about 6 episodes of The Sopranos of the top of my head that are better.

Well that's just lies.

Pine Barrens

Finale

episode Tony and Meadow go looking through universities

episode Chrissy dies

episode near the start of season 3 where the feds try to bug Tony's house

episode that's shown through Tony's dream when he's in a coma

edit: And Long Term parking, as Yoda said. Can't believe I missed that. Probably the most moving thing I've ever seen.

Edited by Slim Charles